Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Critical Strike.....

So.. it's a yellow buff now, yes?

When VHE revives and grants Critical Strike to the allies..... they are yellow buffs....

When Chance talismans are placed on a character giving it "Critical Strike chance for 3 turns", they are NOT yellow buffs....

what gives?

Is it a yellow buff or not? Is this the first identical ability with two separate buffs?
    Last edited by Yup; 04-04-2018 at 08:17 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    So.. it's a yellow buff now, yes?

When VHE revives and grants Critical Strike to the allies..... they are yellow buffs....

When Chance talismans are placed on a character giving it "Critical Strike chance for 3 turns", they are NOT yellow buffs....

what gives?

Is it a yellow buff or not? Is this the first identical ability with two separate buffs?
    Only the 100% Critical Strike Chance is now a golden buff. Chance Talismans grants the normal Critical Strike Chance, which is a 35% Chance to Critically Strike. Before both buffs appeared visually identical, so you couldn't even tell they were different. Now it will be clearer who has the 100% Chance version of the effect vs the normal 35% chance version.

-Kaz

OS
    iOS
    Thanks Kaz,

So, is there somewhere else which grants 100% crit strike other than VHE revive?

I wasn't aware there was a difference (clearly why you are changing the buffs then )

I bet those sienna buffs irk you all.. should be blue then
    Last edited by Yup; 04-04-2018 at 08:26 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Thanks Kaz,

So, is there somewhere else which grants 100% crit strike other than VHE revive?

I wasn't aware there was a difference (clearly why you are changing the buffs then )
    Trooper Eddie, Gunner Corrupt Rescuer, Assassin Harpy, Lady Azov, Undead Axis Gunner (Assassin) and a few older units I can't recall all have the 100% Crit Chance Buff.

-Kaz

OS
    iOS
    Ahh Okay. Again, guess I never saw the difference. I will now

Thanks for explaining. Much appreciated.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    I still don't get why this change was made. Now VHE's buff is canceling out a longer crit chance buff from talismans or the green general. It just doesn't make sense. It feels like an attempt at nerfing a character that didn't need a nerf, but disguising it as a buff so people wouldn't be upset.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    I’m fine with it being yellow, but I don’t like that it’s been knocked down to one turn for VHE. He’s hardly the biggest threat in pvp anymore. Leave the guy alone.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Hmm, I don't see the skill of Gunner Corrupt Rescuer which grants 100% crit?!
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    I thank that 100% crit is one of the possible beneficial buffs the Gunner CR can give to allies

OS
    iOS
    I think Kaz was merely mistaken with that character, that's all.
    CLANLESS