Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hero Pack

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Sorry, I was referring to the 30-day Ironite pack normally in the Store.
    OK, got it.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    These deals are awesome! Not the usual I’m getting screwed feel... I’m sure the game would make a lot more money if this was recurring. Could be the best improvement since auto play :-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    where Scavenger Pack?
    Caliza12-3289

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by calizario View Post
    where Scavenger Pack?
    Sorry, I was referring to the 30-day Ironite pack that was recently added to the regular store.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    I had decided that I will not play this game with any hope anymore, I bought both starter packs cause well, they are a nice deal for the items they offer, so why not...

But... not anymore.

Seconds after I bought the Adventurer and Hero packs, another two packs showed up, with higher prices and a Gunner Chopper included, this sounds so shady for me... Here have a biscuit, good huh?!

So before anyone start to bash and say that I should just quit since "you don't like the game anymore", well I will just let the pros and cons about the game and why I keep playing nonetheless.

Pros:
    -----
    Iron Maiden.
    Eddies.
    Community.
    Game looks fantastic for me, the recent Eddies/units are just awesome modeled.
    Did I already said Iron Maiden?!

Cons (In resume):
    -----------------
    Development speed.
    Relics (Arena was buggy before the relics, now it is bugged and super-ultra-hyper-thunder-maximilian-newtonian-boring as its ever was. I honestly prefer to listen to "Oops!... I Did It Again" from Britney Spears on repeat all day long then play Arena atm. Go and check the lyrics, the first part of the music is LotB in a nutshell, yeah, that's just how sad this is, an Iron Maiden game, that ended up being just a BS Song, punt intended).
    Some dubious and shady behavior regarding souls/randomness/odds.
    Starting to feel like a P2W pattern is forming.

So why do I keep playing then?

Just because it's Iron freaking Maiden with an awesome Community behind it.

... Ed.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    Not exactly sure what your problem is with more packs. They are good deals and like with anything if you are not interested just not buy it. So what exactly is the issue with them being offered?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Not exactly sure what your problem is with more packs. They are good deals and like with anything if you are not interested just not buy it. So what exactly is the issue with them being offered?
    With they being offered? I have absolutely nothing against then, It's just the "hidden" aspects of the higher tiered ones that I found a little bit shady, why the Legendary pack had to be hidden until you buy the Starter pack? (It only showed up for me after I bought the starter pack).

Whats after the Legendary pack? I will only know if I buy it, so the next level unlocks?

... Ed.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post

Relics (Arena was buggy before the relics, now it is bugged and super-ultra-hyper-thunder-maximilian-newtonian-boring as its ever was. I honestly prefer to listen to "Oops!... I Did It Again" from Britney Spears on repeat all day long then play Arena atm. Go and check the lyrics, the first part of the music is LotB in a nutshell, yeah, that's just how sad this is, an Iron Maiden game, that ended up being just a BS Song, punt intended).
    AHAHAHAHAHAHA made my day man

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android

Whats after the Legendary pack? I will only know if I buy it, so the next level unlocks?

... Ed.
    We are all curious what is after the Legendary? Grab it and let us know. lol

OS
    Android
    Arena was buggy before the relics, now it is bugged and super-ultra-hyper-thunder-maximilian-newtonian-boring as its ever was.
    Hmm, as boring as it is - and it really is, many are playing it like crazy after the relics were introduced, I barely managed to stay in top 100 yesterday.

OT. They should've made available these packs since the beginning.
    I wish for a talisman type converter