Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    I just can't relate your post to the thread...
    The relation to the thread is that arena is broken and Jofer was always claiming that he “broke” it...

I was just trying to ease the situation off a bit...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    The relation to the thread is that arena is broken and Jofer was always claiming that he “broke” it...

I was just trying to ease the situation off a bit...
    Sorry! Now I get you!
    I think he remotely hacked the servers and "Transformed" PVP ranking system with his Decepticon robot ;P
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    OMG he’s back! there is only one supreme being in this world, who could do such a thing as breaking the arena...

The crusher of dreams, the ego smasher, the alpha wolf, the one who has risen from his own ashes (just a bit cooler than the phoenix), the only true metal fan on these forums (he also likes eminem), the torch bearer and the defender of maidens name, the shepherd who lead the blind sheep out of the valey of darkness straight to another planet far far from here where humanoid robots smash their faces! he sacrificed his own nick just to be reincarnated as a fierce nocturnal being which is better not to be named!...

And here are his best bits!:

https://youtu.be/XQlTV5egauU
    Missrael, old friend! You try so hard, so cute lol. Phoenix was more of a metaphor, rebirth into the Marvel Universe. You know me, talking in riddles and all

Decided to visit for the first time in a while and instantly found this convo, guess my spidey sense was tingling.

You're quite outdated at this point. Back to my old tricks, but rank #1 in Marvel's newly released Strike Force game (same turn style fighting as LotB). Put my battle bots to sleep for a bit after getting rank #1 in arena and raids there. On to greener pastures once again, the crown grows heavier.

Looks like everything's running as usual here... awesome, bug free, un-exploitable arena lol.

Godspeed to all the souls that remain!

Name:  24ymont.png
Views: 818
Size:  860.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Missrael, old friend! You try so hard, so cute lol. Phoenix was more of a metaphor, rebirth into the Marvel Universe. You know me, talking in riddles and all

Decided to visit for the first time in a while and instantly found this convo, guess my spidey sense was tingling.

You're quite outdated at this point. Back to my old tricks, but rank #1 in Marvel's newly released Strike Force game (same turn style fighting as LotB). Put my battle bots to sleep for a bit after getting rank #1 in arena and raids there. On to greener pastures once again, the crown grows heavier.

Looks like everything's running as usual here... awesome, bug free, un-exploitable arena lol.

Name:  24ymont.png
Views: 818
Size:  860.5 KB
    Nice of you to show up. i remember you mentioned waiting for MSF to be released. thanks to you i play it now too. but something is not quite right with the battle system there. i don’t really like it that much...

and having to keep upgrading the whole squad every level is a bit exhausting as well...

why all that humbleness and softness in your posts now? i miss the old cocky jerfer! you didn’t even put us all down?! wth?

OS
    iOS
    ....and again another 500 pt drop even though my percentages are basically the same.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I dropped several 1000 over last few hours too.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Nice of you to show up. i remember you mentioned waiting for MSF to be released. thanks to you i play it now too. but something is not quite right with the battle system there. i don’t really like it that much...

and having to keep upgrading the whole squad every level is a bit exhausting as well...

why all that humbleness and softness in your posts now? i miss the old cocky jerfer! you didn’t even put us all down?! wth?
    No problem! I sensed a fellow Strike Forcer. Yeah it’s a bit more complex turn based style than LotB, the more traditional RPG style forged by World of Warcraft, tanks with taunts, healers, etc. Very role based and more focus on creative synergies.

And yeah I have many sides, sometimes the Feral comes out lol.

Here’s a tip for the Maiden community cause y’all helped train the beast, focus on this meta and get good (devil horns emoji).

Name:  esrgr8.jpg
Views: 1022
Size:  130.7 KB

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Hey J. How you been? Here’s a present for you. Possibly the most ridiculous music video ever made.

MrFreeze-6530

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Hey J. How you been? Here’s a present for you. Possibly the most ridiculous music video ever made.
    Thanks bud! As you can see by my latest rank 1, doing well thanks

And oh man, some Bonnie, Gmac and I have a special place for her. My dedication song to him on his first Eternal!

“Living in a powder keg, and giving off sparks” - my life story lol

OS
    Android
    Maintenance later today is this to fix the arena?