Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    sorry but fuck this crap same here....i wish i hadn't bought the starter pack, seems like they treat me like a starter now we should be glad, that we didn't start with 1k points i guess...

edit:

fun thing my victory screen shows this, the data got confused, the guy had 1750 and i had 1600ish in the list:

Name:  2018-04-08 03_37_06-NoxPlayer.png
Views: 1271
Size:  214.3 KB

EDIT2:
    after i attacked the poor guy he also got a setback to 1500:

Name:  2018-04-08 03_39_06-NoxPlayer.png
Views: 832
Size:  56.4 KB
    Last edited by slauki; 04-08-2018 at 01:40 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Same here, dropped to 1.500 pts (~ 2.5k before reset). Didn’t buy the starter pack, so has nothing to do with that. Another trooper of mine was about 200 pts behind me before reset and dropped to normal 1.700, so really don’t know what causes this issue, but it’s really annoying. FIX IT NF!!!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Same here, dropped to 1.500 pts (~ 2.5k before reset). Didn’t buy the starter pack, so has nothing to do with that. Another trooper of mine was about 200 pts behind me before reset and dropped to normal 1.700, so really don’t know what causes this issue, but it’s really annoying. FIX IT NF!!!
    this might take some time, but this is a damn serious issue...we are losing coins, ironite, motivation and everything...damit....

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Banned
    But somehow the slaughter is funny

OS
    Android
    Hopefully we get some response so we know they are at least aware of the issue. I hate to see what the support team is going to get with 1000 people sending support tickets on the weekend will do.

OS
    iOS
    Exact same thing happened here... NF has a busy weekend ahead....
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    I went from #1 to #577 in one battle
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I went from #1 to #577 in one battle
    Me too. Shown me a ranked numbero uno and after 1 battle I dropped to 647. Haha

I personally think we should all reset to the same points each weekend. But unless they’ve sneaked that in with no notice, which would be super lame, hopefully it’ll be fixed asap.

OS
    iOS
    Sometimes I have close to 2000pts.. then other times I have close to 4000 pts.... Sometimes ranked in the top 25... others ranked just over 200. Sometimes get 10IC for a win.. sometimes get 13IC... something's screwy.

Fought my way up from a 15000 ranking to 200.. but it changes wildly from top ~25 to top ~200

My thought is maybe they put in some "relic owners start lower" feature.. but that can't be it.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    looks like they fixed it, i was in the middle of a fight, my app crashed, i restarted and was back up in the 2000s...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/