Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Character Fragment Event, featuring the DEBUT Warrior Allied Soldier

Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4★ character!

From now until April 12th, 5 PM PT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Soldier Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4★ Warrior Allied Soldier!

The Warrior Allied Soldier joins the cast as a new 4★ Warrior in Legacy of the Beast. He automatically gets Increased MAX HP and Attack Up at the start of battle, and can grant Lifesteal to his team and inflict Heal Block on all enemies. He can also use his power skill to grant MR Up to all allies and revive a single ally with full HP, or revive all allies with full HP if he has Lifesteal!

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Additionally, you can earn as many Soldier Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS: For the duration of this event, the Lord of Light dungeons also have the following changes:

• Lilith Soul Fragments are available from all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons! Lilith Soul Fragments are a recurring fragment that is periodically featured in events, and may require you to collect them from multiple events in order to have enough to redeem a soul. Collect 500 for a guaranteed 5★ Lilith!
    • All Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4★ character!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up an Allied Soldier:

• Get a FREE 10 Soldier Soul Fragments to start you off!
    • Grab the “Warrior Experience Pack”! This provides ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5* XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Allied Soldier!
    • Various talisman packs are also available that work well with an Allied Soldier, including Power Talismans and the debut Necropolis Talismans!

Necropolis Talismans are red talismans with a 3 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to reduce enemy Max HP by 15% on all basic attacks! This adds up with every subsequent Necropolis-powered basic attack, up to a maximum reduction of 70%!

Power Talismans are green talismans with a 3 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to start battle with a Power Shield, which reduces all damage taken and grants 1 Power for every hit that character takes!

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Soldier Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments. Additionally, this character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit him, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

OS
    Android
    Incredible news!

This new soldier seems to be absurd, and the new talismans are interesting.

But I'm not finding the correspondents items in the store. New bug?

When it comes to these sorts events, which floor do you all prefer to grind? Do you run lowest levels for quicker grinding and more runs before needing a refill, or do you run the higher level floors for the possibility of better drops? Somewhere in the middle? Where’s your sweet spot. I’m curious to see how others like to run these. When it comes to events like the most recent, doing X amount of whatever, I ran the lowest because it didn’t benefit me to run higher sands of time runs
    Last edited by Metalreaper13; 04-10-2018 at 12:26 AM. Reason: Typos, correcting auto correct >.<

OS
    Android
    I like that soldier, sounds awesome.

For once, I'm running by a talisman set that I'm pretty upset I won't be able to get. I've been looking forward to seeing the Necropolis Talismans and being in the shop for $9.99 kind of sucks since I don't have any spare cash this week. Well since talismans have a history of occasionally popping back up in other events I suppose I'll wait till then.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I like that soldier, sounds awesome.

For once, I'm running by a talisman set that I'm pretty upset I won't be able to get. I've been looking forward to seeing the Necropolis Talismans and being in the shop for $9.99 kind of sucks since I don't have any spare cash this week. Well since talismans have a history of occasionally popping back up in other events I suppose I'll wait till then.
    I also find 9.99 a little bit overpriced to be honest, I just bought both starter packs, those were nice deals, this are just a little bit expensive.

And, if they work as Assassin Corrupt Rescuer life "debuff" works, they are really good, maybe game changing talis that are only available trough real money purchase, I don't think I need to say what this looks like. A pattern is indeed forming...

... Ed.
    Last edited by Sponholz; 04-10-2018 at 12:34 AM. Reason: Something in the text above.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    Might be presumptuous but I would say they might be released in this months arena event as tier awards. Also both sad and happy they are not going to work as first reported. When I read the initial notes it said it decreases every hit, glad they changed it to every attack or it could have gotten really nasty really fast.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    I still like the idea of them. They bring balance to those super high health teams out there.

As long as there's a way to counter that as well. There's always gotta be a yin yang thing in this game for balance. Maybe the increases health thing can negate the decreases health thing. Can someone confirm that?

Banned
    Lilith Soul Fragments drop rates are a big joke.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I still like the idea of them. They bring balance to those super high health teams out there.

As long as there's a way to counter that as well. There's always gotta be a yin yang thing in this game for balance. Maybe the increases health thing can negate the decreases health thing. Can someone confirm that?
    Plz, don't get me wrong, they are a nice set of talismans, I'm just sad that they are locked behind purchase only.

Also, plz note that I am not against they selling talismans, but I will always be worried that this game turn its direction towards powerful items locked behind payment. Making everyone that don't spend money to buy said items fall behind.

And... enought with the soon™ we will have other ways to get anything on this game, we all should've know by now that "there is no soon™" we just have to choose: the red pill or the blue pill.

... Ed.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    Plz, don't get me wrong, they are a nice set of talismans, I'm just sad that they are locked behind purchase only.

Also, plz note that I am not against they selling talismans, but I will always be worried that this game turn its direction towards powerful items locked behind payment. Making everyone that don't spend money to buy said items fall behind.

And... enought with the soon™ we will have other ways to get anything on this game, we all should've know by now that "there is no soon™" we just have to choose: the red pill or the blue pill.

... Ed.
    I wasn't actually directing the comment at you, it was more like adding to the last part of JJJ's comment.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like it when they lock good items behind the paywall, but as far as I know they've always had a free way of getting them some time after the initial release.

Maybe they'll be in the Gauntlet. You know, that mythical game mode spoken in legends that will be the rainstorm in the desert we've all been dying in lol.