Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    240 SOT on LOL Magus Level X... 10 Lilith frags, 190 W Soldier frags.... seems REALLY low on my end. Much worse than the W LOL.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I haven't counted since the reset but I'm at 335 Lilith fragments I believe.

The soldiers having more essence is crazy, if this becomes the norm I'm gonna be real happy.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    I’m over 1000 SoT spent and I’ve got 250 Lilith Fragments. Thought I’d have got more but I haven’t. That’s life. Not sure if I want to spend the Irobite required to get the remaining frag. Know I won’t get them without spending Ironite.

OS
    iOS
    So for comparison....

240 SOT on LOL Magus Level X... 10 Lilith frags, 190 W Soldier frags (8SOT and roughly 1 minute per run)

240 SOT on LOL Magus Level VII... 60 Lilith frags, 70 W Soldier frags (7SOT and roughly 18 seconds per run)

What that means in terms of "higher levels have better drop rates" I'll leave for you to decide. Clearly I got better Lilith frag drops from the lower level.

PoM Eddie (full power) can clear either level by himself if the Complex bug were fixed. I have 1 loss on level X due to the bug. (I did use Revive to send the trooper badge rather than lose it)

(Really LOVE PoM Eddie.. just wish the bugs were fixed)
    Last edited by Yup; 04-11-2018 at 04:48 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    After some intense farming yesterday, I've finally managed to gather the remaining frags needed for my first Lilith (~150). Opened the soul and got the Green one, my least wanted... but I was expecting that. Looking forward for the next one, but I don't think I'll do it at this event, although the drop rates are so and so, as I've got a 50 frag drop.

The Warrior Allied Soldier seems pretty decent, might even perform better after I'm gonna get used playing with him, now I'm still losing some matches with him on board.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post

The soldiers having more essence is crazy, if this becomes the norm I'm gonna be real happy.
    Aren't all the other soldiers 3 stars?? That would be why the Warrior has more essence, being a natural 4 star.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Arrrgh, it is my (bad) luck in attacking only the wrong teams or the Arena is now flooded with those Necropolis talismans?!? 4 out of the 6 teams I've met, had those equipped on a char....
    I wish for a talisman type converter

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Aren't all the other soldiers 3 stars?? That would be why the Warrior has more essence, being a natural 4 star.
    The catch is: A natural 4*/LVL1 Warrior character gives 1800 essence and the soldier gives 3600...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    You’re right, the other soldiers are natural 3*, but ofc I only compared him with other natural 4*s.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Was really lucky getting one 50 fragment for soldier and another for Lilith yesterday. Today with another 50 fragment for Lilith being able to get a Lilith soul (505 fragments). Only had one Lilith so far from last event, so 80 % chance to get a new one. And guess what: I got a sh.. fu.... dupe!!! This is totally demotivating! I’m going for a break now...
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀