OS
    Android

Reissue of the 1982 Number of the Beast artwork signed by Derek Riggs

Does anybody have or know where I can get Maybe buy, trade for it, it is the reissue of the 1982 Number of the Beast artwork individually signed and numbered by Derek Riggs, it was sold and the Iron Man website only and it was reissued in 2004 or 2005 it has a white border around the artwork it's the Original Number of the Beast artwork it's maybe like 24in by 24in can anyone help me get this back. Thank you my fellow Maiden friends. Don

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Don H View Post
    Does anybody have or know where I can get Maybe buy, trade for it, it is the reissue of the 1982 Number of the Beast artwork individually signed and numbered by Derek Riggs, it was sold and the Iron Man website only and it was reissued in 2004 or 2005 it has a white border around the artwork it's the Original Number of the Beast artwork it's maybe like 24in by 24in can anyone help me get this back. Thank you my fellow Maiden friends. Don
    http://expressobeans.com is a good place to start. Years ago I found my Mike Giant Killers print on there. If there's not a listing for it, Add one and put it on your wanted list. People have contacted me about making a sale years after putting something on my wanted list. Lots of people who want to avoid ebay fees sell over there. There is a band focused site that deals in prints and lithographs as well but I cant seem to find it in my bookmarks right now.

If that doesn't work maybe ask around at maidenfans.com. Folks on that site helped me track down live bootleg recordings to every Maiden show Ive been too. Though like every nook and cranny of the internet there's some real dip shits over there so go in with thick skin and avoid the troll bait.

OS
    Android
    Thank you so so very much I am definitely going to check there I have been looking everywhere man I cannot find it there was only one hundred of them released and that was off the Iron Maiden website and the fan club got first action I bought one but I lost it in a fire and I cannot find them anywhere there's only 99 of them left in the world thanks so much I'm going to check there thank you