View Poll Results: Who should I make my champ?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Samurai - pretty fun with echo and advantage

2 9.09%
  • Grim Reaper - boring

0 0%
  • Viking - ehh

0 0%
  • FotD - not bad

0 0%
  • Cyborg - he rules

6 27.27%
  • Navigator - best farmer

7 31.82%
  • VHE - immortality and guard, he’s my pvp guy

4 18.18%
  • Max another one punk!

3 13.64%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Help Choosing an Eddie

I’m gonna attempt to create a poll here...we’ll see if I can make it work. But basically I can’t decide who to use as my champion at this point. I don’t have any of the new eddies. So I’ll let you guys decide. It doesn’t really matter if your my troooer or not. Vote if you want. I’ve got seven sharded eddies to choose from.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Doesn't matter.. whoever it is is merely a ride along...

(Okay.. might matter if there's an event for a specific class, like the last one for Sentinel.But WHICH Senitnal didn't matter.).
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    As long as it’s an Eddie.

Something else to think about is make sure he is survivable. Just in case troopers actually use him.

Saying that, I voted VHE. He or Navigator would be my choice. Cyborg next just because he is cool.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    As long as it’s an Eddie.

Something else to think about is make sure he is survivable. Just in case troopers actually use him.

Saying that, I voted VHE. He or Navigator would be my choice. Cyborg next just because he is cool.

You probably remember all this but I had VHE for a long time. When I maxed him, it was before Sparton and Kaz sent him on the roller coaster of ups and downs. He wasn’t all that great, but he was my rarest at the time, so I maxed him.

I’ve got navigator now. Sometimes I’ll run powerslave with troopers eddies and the character I’m leveling. I always liked navigators for that.

But I figured a poll might be fun, and it’s been a long time since I’ve seen one of these threads on here. So, yeah I know it doesn’t really matter which one I choose (especially with auto replay) but what the hell. It’s fun clicking buttons.

Hit me up if you get an open spot. It’d be great to have you back on the list.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    I'm one of those people that don't care, as long as it can survive Powerslave on auto. Preferably an Eddie though, because if I'm running something else, they go in the back seat. I'm not babysitting a weak trooper. If it dies, it dies.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    You were always VHE man. As you noted. So he gets my vote.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    Android
    It kind of depends on if you're going to use your champ or just have him there for the sake of being there. Personally, I like to champ the one that I like to use the most. At the moment it's PoM Eddie since he's pretty great in PvP (other than a few broken attacks)

I also have a bit where I pick a non Maiden song which goes along lyrically with the type of Eddie whom I have currently as my champion. With Piece of Mind Eddie having "Allergy" by Dust Bolt.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Cyborg, because for a Trooper, he's solid enough to actually be played and the looks are second to none.

OS
    Android
    it depend of LOL day.
    Personally i try to change
    If you don't want to change Navigator
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Best choice in general: Navigator! Fast farming, now as he is a solid multi-hitter again. On the other hand, several months ago when I was still missing so many good characters and hesited to max Grim Reaper, I was happy to have some as troopers for BNW red, Vampire for green/yellow and Pharaoh for blue/pruple... so maybe your troopers should decide
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020