Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I'm going to settle for 150 wins. I did 300 on the last pvp event, and was sick of playing the game by that time. I don't know how people can stand going for 500 or more.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    The level of Relics at the top spots are so out of proportion to majority of players, finishing at the top is no longer impressive. Arena is so broken, Eternal is a meaningless title... Calling it out for what it is. No disrespect to any individual players, it’s the flaw of the game now.

OS
    iOS
    Its always been pointless... top slots have always gone to players who either spend more or have way more time to play than anyone else. If you thought otherwise you were kidding yourself

Relics merely made it MORE apparent, made scores higher, and made it EASIER for top players, but they haven't really changed the names near the top.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Yeah Yup I get your point, but...

Before the relics the chance to beat then was there. If you would be paired with then while doing your Arena matches you had a chance to win from those teams, man, I remember when I faced Kamuz, Mariner, Slauki, Carlos, basically any top player's team and I beat those teams, was the best feeling ever, and to me, I knew that if I really wanted on the next week I could compete with then.

To say the relics just made it more apparent is something I don't agree with, they made it impossible for any average player to even beat those teams. The run for Eternal was always whoever had more time during the week, and now it's basically impossible to catch up.

... Cmdr. Ed. Out!
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    iOS
    They really created a system where they merely continually reward the top 25 arena players. That's all. And the only way to become one of those top 25 players is for one of the existing 25 to stop playing.

I don't fault the players... it's the horrible mechanics of it all.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I refuse to play this any more until they delete the relics. This week I went as far as I ever got in the Arena, rank # 55, but then I started picking up whole teams with relics up to the ass.
    There is no point in playing a game in which you do not have the MINIMUM chance to beat your opponent.

Just running troopers like a bot now.

OS
    iOS
    What they should have done is price all relics the same across the board... Tier 1 costs 100 IC regardless of class, tier 2 250IC, tier 3 400IC etc... Maybe price the global relics at 2x the cost of class relics. Then limit relic purchases to 1 a week, maybe 2. That would have SLOWLY created a divide rather than throwing a huge chasm into the ranking right away. And it would have been more strategy as to which relics you bought first.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I don't fault the players... it's the horrible mechanics of it all.
    I agree 100% with you about this.

...Cmdr. Ed. Out!
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    What they should have done is price all relics the same across the board... Tier 1 costs 100 IC regardless of class, tier 2 250IC, tier 3 400IC etc... Maybe price the global relics at 2x the cost of class relics. Then limit relic purchases to 1 a week, maybe 2. That would have SLOWLY created a divide rather than throwing a huge chasm into the ranking right away. And it would have been more strategy as to which relics you bought first.
    This would have been perfect! As it is the same for many other shop items. And it would have streched the waiting time for this other source of IC that should be available "soon".
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I am at 228 wins right now. So maybe I can reach my goal of 300 wins, but it is no fun at all.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020