Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    Is anyone else finding the game plagued with bugs this event, or is it just me that's the designated bug-bitch this time? Seriously, I'm getting crashes every other turn, and it's already cost me my Tier 3 rewards! Even more fun than that: I filed a ticket with support, and they answered, but when I checked my account, I still didn't have the talis in my inventory, nor the Sentinel Legendary (that is surely destined to drop me another AoS anyway) in my Book of Souls! I can't say I'm entirely thrilled, at the moment...
    Yes it’s a mess. Constant errors, and general weirdness. I’m still waiting on support from the last arena event. They must be completely overwhelmed, or perhaps just not worried about bugs that aren’t in their favor.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    I got another bomber boy ...
    All right, the 1000th ABB came to me out of the 3 sentinel souls received from reaching 150 wins. Yey!

Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    Is anyone else finding the game plagued with bugs this event, or is it just me that's the designated bug-bitch this time?
    Same here, I've got a lot of errors every single day since the event has started, most of them were resolved by itself after waiting a couple of minutes, but I've had to restart the game in some cases. Also, last night, I've got some strange errors, as the in-game messages said that I had to restart the game due to new data being available but, no new data was available, of course...
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    I would be happy with ABB, only character i get all the time is Golden son or Newborn of light...
    Ranko-3190 - Playing all troopers every day
    Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Game crashed on my 300th victory - no rewards. I am really fed up about the instability of the game. I guess I received no IC for at least 5% of my wins due to that. I start to feel like playing some 1990‘s online game on a 9.6 K modem.
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    Game crashed on my 300th victory - no rewards. I am really fed up about the instability of the game. I guess I received no IC for at least 5% of my wins due to that. I start to feel like playing some 1990‘s online game on a 9.6 K modem.
    I have the same, all the time I get some errors and the newest one is for new game mode available and I have to restart the game right after my win in PVP
    Never played other games but recently started Marvel's Strike Force and I never had ANY errors there!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    iOS
    Same here „new game mode error“ seems to be the latest invention of the devs. Seems like we will all meet in Marvels soon. Even Slauki has become really quite since he is playing it.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    Update yesterday didn’t fix anything. I just got another new game data restart message. Not on wi-fi at the moment so I can’t update for a while. Hopefully some things get fixed. Namely the server errors.

OS
    Android
    My goal was 300 but like the last arena event..,
    But the last one, was heavy to achieve because of the time, the arena bugs.., and the toooo many wins to achieve..,
    i think this time i will work towards the 150 and then i will be done..!

So much people are saying the same.., that these arena events are too time consuming, especially if you have a real life..,
    I don't get it how people can get to the 1000 wins... oO I find it very hard to only get to the 300 because of TIME, bordedom one fight after anonther.., and errors where your wins don't count (and losing IC) and bugs (but i have to mention that it gets better. : )
    And atm i have a bit more time then usually but 300 are too much for me.., i don't want to waste my time for one damn set of new talismans.., (and i know i don't have to do it, but that's not the reason for complaining. ^^)

And you as Developers SHOULD know it best.., can you easily go to the 300, 400, 500 if you work all the time? Do you think about all the people who have a real life? Or only them who have that much time, that they can play 24/7 the arena to get to 1000 wins? oO

PLEASE change the damn Arena events.., the last update was the best i ever saw since i started playing, the Auto-Replay is awesome, and it changes a lot to play this game while doing other free time things, or do more important things like work or whatever... You can do it, but please just do it.
    One thing i mentioned everytime could be, to make the defense wins count as wins too....

But at this state i think, the Arena events aren't a good thing..

But that's what i think about Arena.., i like how the Game evolves and i hope that you will hold the quality of the last Update which was GREAT.

OS
    iOS
    I don't get it how people can get to the 1000 wins

I am struggling for 75 lol.

OS
    Android
    >Be me
    >90 wins in so far,
    >My goal is 150
    >I have no real drive for even that
    >Today I'm in a good mood
    >Open up the game and put in some grinding music