Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Looking for suggestion for all LILITH talismans build

Hey guys, I am pretty new in this game. Please share some idea of the talismans building for all 5 LILITH, for PVP purpose.
    Last edited by tmc001; 04-16-2018 at 11:44 PM.

OS
    Android
    Echo / Advantage seems to be popular on the red one.

The blue one is ok with the set that gives ghost, but sometimes she will kill herself with extra turns. There's a ton of permadeath in arena. I thought about running Speed of Light Eddie with her to increase the ghost turns, but I don't have the spare skill shards to spend on SoL Eddie. She has kind of low life for a blocker, so I'm not sure what else to run on her.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Immunity and Life with 2 Greens of your choice is a safe way to go with the Gunner.

OS
    iOS
    Lots of people run Echo on Red but I prefer Strike. Since if you have echo on attack it never fires more than once for me though with the AI boost it fires 3 times at minimum on defense. I also run Three Energy on her as well.

Don't have the others so can't give input.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Lots of people run Echo on Red but I prefer Strike.

I really appreciate you giving my Gunner Lilith the counter buff when she steals that.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I really appreciate you giving my Gunner Lilith the counter buff when she steals that.
    You are just mad because you still don't have a red Lilith! Oh how I want that Gunner though 390/500 next event!
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    I have blue, red and green. Green don't use.
    Blue with ghost and immunity, SoL Eddie is a great companion.
    Red only for offense with explosive and Hunter.

OS
    iOS
    I put Necropolis and Power on my Red - she is my permadeath dealer and HP reducer. Vampiric and Energy on Green. Not used Blue yet but I have seen her with ghost and it can be wasted by extra turns. Gunner has ghost and True. Not got Assassin yet - she is my final one to get a hold of.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I have two Sentinel, one runs Void and Energy other with Thorn Advantage (overwhelming) and rando purple. They work together in arena with two shields covering all types of damage, the one with Thorn and two overwhelming greens has good physical damage numbers, and together they protect the other two quite well. This is my offense in PVP and have +90% wins raking 30-40 ish now.

The Warrior Lilith is a disappointment to me. I may have a fluke "dud" toon, making low damage numbers even with the first round Charge. Sharded and maxxed tals, Echo or otherwise and all powered. Dismal 3-6k hits without charge and double that with...Gunner Child with Immortal and Chance kicks more ass than this witch.

Blue with Ghost and Immunity is cool, but Green Lilith can remove Immunity and then Permadeth fuck the Ghost. Junk.

Purple seems unpredictable in Arena, sometimes saving the day with revive or heal but not really an asset like the others. Forcing her to have 3 greens sucks, would be cool with 3 Immortal and 3 Assassin...

Gunner is powerful and she will be my next I hope, looking forward to trying out talisman suggestions on her. I avoid this and the Red one in PVP. Other red Liliths cause more trouble than mine does for some reason!

OS
    Android
    I have the Blue, Green and Purple ones.
    Blue does great with energy talismans. Sometimes I can completely rob their power with her extra turns.
    I have Fate and Power Talismans on my green one, they work well on her. I don't use the purple one so I can't give an opinion on her.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings