Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    I just collected 500 fragments of lilith soul and got assassin one, she seems to be interestingly fun (especially passive), but I do not have any idea what talismans I should use, any suggestions?
    From the red sky of the east to the sunset in the west
    We have cheated death and he has cheated us

But that was just a dream and this is what it means
    We are sleeping and we'll dream for evermore

Rebuilding account form the scratch
    Mera-9796

OS
    iOS
    is it possible to receive 300 lilith fragments with 400 ironite purchase?i am on 220 now,yesterday found only 50 fragments and still don't have any Lilith...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    is it possible to receive 300 lilith fragments with 400 ironite purchase?i am on 220 now,yesterday found only 50 fragments and still don't have any Lilith...
    Also would like to know. I started with 290 Lilith frags and spend around 400 ironite (and some level ups in the way) to get to 520 frags but i played level VII only. I'm tempted to save my 520 ironite remaining. One Lilith per month don't seem that bad for me as i'm a quite new player.
    Leano-2872 | I play all my troopers everyday | Jogo todos os meus soldados todos os dias

English is not my main language

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercifal View Post
    I just collected 500 fragments of lilith soul and got assassin one, she seems to be interestingly fun (especially passive), but I do not have any idea what talismans I should use, any suggestions?
    Just picked up the purple one as well. Have not tried it yet - but I may go with Energy-Vampiric (to make up for the passive 10% HP loss every round) or Energy-Fate.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Possible yes but probably not likely. I spent about 700 Ironite so far on this event only managed to get about 185 Lillith frags. It's all luck though. Hope you get them though if you do try.

Leano - personally I would spend the frags and get Gunner Lillith. She is arguably the best one and can definitely help most PVP builds. Higher rank, more eternity frag, more frontier, more Lillith.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    I use Energy and Immortality. That way she gains power and revives if killed (so she can continue to use her passive). But to be honest, she's been benched for a while in PvP for me.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I've got only the Assasin Lilith to collect now, and 350/500 frags from my next, I've pumped at least 1000 ironite through the lol this event, more than ever before and I can say confidently the Lilith drop rates are down.

2 x Lilith events ago the one where they dropped the Assasin dog I had 3 Liliths with maybe 50% -70% of the ironite.

I have seen quite a few 50 frag Lilith drops but they are fewer and farther between than past events.
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I have, warrior, sentinel and assassin, first two got them with fragments and I bought the Assassin (no regrets at all).
    I mainly have them with talismans that will HP+.
    In the Assassin I have Ruin (ATK x HP), Warp (Magic x HP) and Health (HP+15%) There are 2 Mystical, 2 Overwhelming and 2 Ward.
    In Warrior I have Prime, Health (HP+15%) and Stone (Def x HP) . Is not as lethal as others, but she resists more.