Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    Assassin Corrupted Rescuer can remove Golden buffs FWIW. I've used this against SSE with good effect (to get rid of that infinite turn resurrect buff after he's used his fury).

Also does the 10% HP reduction thing as well.
    Last edited by Cefiar; 04-18-2018 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    Oh boy... I will keep my reply really simple...

Posts like this are worthless right now. The wheel in already rolling, time to rollback some decisions has passed and are now gone.

Release Relics (poor, like, really poor decision if you ask me) > Release THE ONLY Counter to huge HP Pools behind a paywall (Necropolis Talis) > Stone cold silence about anything regarding this from the staff > The pattern I have been saying since day 1 from the Relics is already taking a reasonable shape/form.

And lets not forget the usual: "it may be a very long time until you get another chance!" that ends every new event announcement (ok this is meant for the characters, but we should've already know that this extends to Talis and any other thing that is new or "debuting".)

... Cmdr Ed. Out!
    Necropolis talismans is only one counter, ACR is another. And the relics anxiety seems to be unfounded. I'm at 70% global health, with some class health added, and my win rate is about the same (78-88%) and my def wins havnt changed either (18-20%). I have experimented with def lines including sharding gunner pharaoh to using necropolis talismans (havnt maxed ACR yet, but suspect she won't hold well on def line).

OS
    Android
    The thing is, there was already a counter to the high health meta. Strip their buffs, apply defense down and ignite (Hunt skill does both) and then crush them. Those super high health Visions eddies aren't that big of a deal if you have an auto cleanse.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?