Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I agree, ^ at the bare minimum, Perfect Immunity should protect
    Well I can see an argument against immunity, perfect or otherwise. I mean, it's technically not a buff. Although, I'm not opposed to immunity preventing it

The thing is... if no damage can be done due to a buff... then how is damage being done??? It's not logical that invisibility and invincibility don't prevent the block.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Well the 2X Hp is fine for the warrior soldier, but since he doesn't share it, it does nothing for the rest of the team. Also, the 2X HP isn't a forever benefit and is subject to being removed or stolen.

Invisibility, invincibility, immunity and cleanse all have no effect making it essentially a godlike effect as their isn't anything aside from the character dying and being revived to remove it. It should have a counter, or be time limited like perfect corruption.

OS
    iOS
    I'm not arguing that I agree. There should be some ability to remove the block. Perfect Cleanse or something. or Perfect Heal.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Well the 2X Hp is fine for the warrior soldier, but since he doesn't share it, it does nothing for the rest of the team. Also, the 2X HP isn't a forever benefit and is subject to being removed or stolen.

Invisibility, invincibility, immunity and cleanse all have no effect making it essentially a godlike effect as their isn't anything aside from the character dying and being revived to remove it. It should have a counter, or be time limited like perfect corruption.
    i'm completly with askora. the reviving technique is a poor counter. you can only revive is you are alive and the char didn't die with permadeath. also 2x health for the soldier...well try ti fight a team with him alone... yeah it's pretty godlike and this needs a serious counter imo. i'm positive we will see that, just not positive it will be soon. (actually there is one thing you can do if you are lucky poms fury will remove it...but well it will take some time to cast it)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Thing is PoM fury removes ALL buffs including yours!
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    I am still of the belief that regular immunity should not block it. Sitting on the fence about Perfect Immunity blocking it. The reason is characters like SSE. He can steal every buff you have, invisibility and Invulnerability notwithstanding. Also look at buff stealers like Mayan Priestess,Allied General and WUR. They can steal power/fury/buffs no matter what buffs you have. I have had AG/Priestess steal power/fury/invisibilty all in one "counterstrike". How is that any more fair than 10% HP reduce? That is one hit and yes exceptions can be done when you face three chars all with Necro talisman but how much fun is it when you also face Visions/Red Lil/Gun Lil/AG all with counterstrike/echo talisman? I think Perfect Immunity may stop the buff theft but they can still steal fury and power. I would be comfortable in saying that a majority of the fights I have won with ACR are more a result of her damage and attack/magic debuff. Nothing settles down an angry Red Lilith/Samurai like a Attack down debuff.

There were a few other characters that received the HP reduce skill added to their abilities.

Assassin Mayan Priestess - Snuff Out -10% - Single target
    Sentinel Corrupt Droid - Salvage - 5% - Single target

There are probably more but I don't have them.

If anything blocks it, I would consider Perfect Immunity only, but then we need to review the abilities of some of the other buff stealers like the above mentioned. In any case, it is not a game breaker by any stretch and given the current meta shifts it won't be a problem for long.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Thing is PoM fury removes ALL buffs including yours!
    I enjoy taking advantage of that mechanic though. When you have allies that can all grant team buffs, and use the fury move when you have a good 3-5 buffs on each ally, it does crazy damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    I am still of the belief that regular immunity should not block it. Sitting on the fence about Perfect Immunity blocking it. The reason is characters like SSE. He can steal every buff you have, invisibility and Invulnerability notwithstanding. Also look at buff stealers like Mayan Priestess,Allied General and WUR. They can steal power/fury/buffs no matter what buffs you have.
    My reasoning behind Perfect Immunity being able to block HP reduction is that it CAN'T be stolen by conventional characters. Only Visions Eddie can really steal golden buffs right? That's what makes him really special.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Assassin Troll can transform golden buffs into marks according to the updated description, but can't steal them. It doesn't work on ghost though, I've already tried it.

Back in the day, SOL Eddie could steal all buffs, including ghost. That was nerfed shortly after NF took over. They didn't like that people were using him and CRE to defeat The Beast easily.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    Oh boy... I will keep my reply really simple...

Posts like this are worthless right now. The wheel in already rolling, time to rollback some decisions has passed and are now gone.

Release Relics (poor, like, really poor decision if you ask me) > Release THE ONLY Counter to huge HP Pools behind a paywall (Necropolis Talis) > Stone cold silence about anything regarding this from the staff > The pattern I have been saying since day 1 from the Relics is already taking a reasonable shape/form.

And lets not forget the usual: "it may be a very long time until you get another chance!" that ends every new event announcement (ok this is meant for the characters, but we should've already know that this extends to Talis and any other thing that is new or "debuting".)

... Cmdr Ed. Out!
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    iOS
    Magus Chopper can also steal all buff including Golden Buffs. Assassin Troll has a 35% chance to convert Golden Buffs to Marks but thats about the extent of golden buff manipulation out there. Still very limited considering how many Golden buffs are prevenlant in the meta right now.