Threaded View

OS
    iOS

So what's left????

... beat all worlds... can farm any of them blindly and never lose....

Can get decent area standings, all depends on how much I want to play/refill ironite

Have all 5 star characters and all 4 stars I would want

Really only missing Newborn of Lights, Golden Son (except Gunner, have that), Pyro Soldiers, and Bomber Boys... because I find them all relatively worthless. But, I could probably pick these all up in a few weeks if I wanted, they drop often enough.

Have most of my characters completely maxed with skill shards... maybe 10 left to fill. 10 of the characters I'd probably never use anyway.

So.. nothing left to do......

autoplay for evo runes.. and wait for skill shards I guess.. but.. meh... that's like picking up the dog poop in the back yard.... might have to be done but only in order to have the dog to play with. If the dog isn't there to play with.. I wouldn't randomly be picking up poop.

Where is the NEW PLAYABLE CONTENT?????? I've completely caught up and maxed this "game" in 6 months and NOTHING playable has been released.. really?
    Last edited by Yup; 04-19-2018 at 03:46 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..