Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

May 2018 Tuning Discussion - PRELIMINARY

This is the main post to discuss tuning changes that are in an upcoming update.

You can see the details for the preliminary tuning adjustments in the Game Updates forum post.

OS
    Android
    finally astra will get her power move adjusted....at least something, no i can die happy

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    So, does this mean there's a new immunity type and the Blue Lilith grants it to counter the HP block?

Are there other ways to grant this new immunity?
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Well the Astra nerf was inevitable. I don't really care since I stopped using her a while ago, but hooray you guys got what you wanted lol.

Immunity to reduce max health because why not ��
    The whole, sleep effect thing sounds basically like stun but if you take damage it'll go away, so..... go team?

Valor Talismans... WTF GUYS????? THAT IS SO COOL!!!

Before someone loses their head, logically speaking, only a few characters can use these talismans, the increase health buff can be stolen/removed, AND if you don't have golden buffs then no worries.

Besides, they'll probably cost like $25 the first time you see them so no biggie lmao
    Last edited by Amarthir; 04-20-2018 at 12:33 AM.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    6 set talismans though.. hmm.. all safeguard??? yeah..... Because there's not a whole lot of toons with 3 required red slots. And there'd be no way to equip all 6 otherwise. So... seems specifically designed for WUR/CotD/Ragna/Crimean Soldier or maybe Tailgunner/Samurai/Holy Smoke/RTTH Eddie if they aren't all Safeguards. If they are all Safeguard.. then pretty much.... WUR or Crimean Soldier.

Or maybe with the Hallowed Eddie change that set is designed to help that lackluster character since it has really not been celebrated at all since release. A better Hallowed Eddie change would be to add a couple mutli-target attacks.

Oh I know.. the 6 set warrior talisman set is for the Hunter Wickerdeer dog!
    Last edited by Yup; 04-20-2018 at 12:49 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    So, does this mean there's a new immunity type and the Blue Lilith grants it to counter the HP block?

Are there other ways to grant this new immunity?
    Sentinel Lilith, not Magus Lilith.

It works like the Valkyrie passives in that it's just a general prevention of the effect while Sentinel Lilith is alive and not Passive Disabled.

OS
    iOS
    Ahh sorry.. S Lilith.. ... So it's a passive, not a buff. Got it. Thanks.
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    I disagree Hallowed Eddie is “lackluster”. He’s my main PvP Eddie. I think he has one of the best Fury moves in the game. He’s underrated if anything, and the talisman color change is unnecessary and essentially a major nerf... Again developers making an unnecessary change to a character nobody asked to be changed nor needed changing.

OS
    iOS
    if you say so.. it's really only a nerf for those that acquire Hallowed Eddie after the update.

I have tested HE a lot.. he just doesn't hold a candle to 25 of the other Eddies. (there's 30 Eddies Total) There's about 5 that are .. meh... and he's one of them. All single target hits... including fury... not great for PVP if you ask me. But to each his (or her) own.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    I'm interested in the changes to Ragna and The Wicker Man. Ragna is a BEAST vs the BNW bosses (especially GOF), all she really needs is multiple hits like the others. The Wicker Man, it all remains to be seen if this change is a nerf or a buff. I thought he was ok, but others disagreed. Sometimes these "buffs" make a niche character totally useless.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?