Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 80
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    416
    So Sentinel Lilith will now also Grant Immunity to Reduce Max HP effects and Sleep Status for all Allies as well as heals all allies based on her Max HP when taking damage?

  2. #12
    Senior Member MoonShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    405
    "Characters with the sleep effect will be featured in future content".... hmm, I wonder how far is this future content and what does it mean..?!

    I’m really looking forward for the new Sentinel Lilith passive, as its currently the only Lilith I got and she’ll be pretty usefull (not that now it isn’t).
    I wish for a talisman type converter

  3. #13
    Senior Member Patrice-1201's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    France
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    714
    Great to see that it is not all about nerfs anymore, a welcome change!
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

    Up the Irons Blood Brothers

    Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/screamforme_ig

    Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/screamformeig/shop/

  4. #14
    Senior Member slauki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    2,185
    yeah i have to say the counter to reducing hp are resonable and very welcome. everything looks fine on paper i think.
    one questions: are you guys aware, that the ghost talis trigger sometimes even the char who has them has enough hp?


    What you see is not real, those who know will not tell
    All is lost sold your souls to this brave new world


  5. #15
    Senior Member slauki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    2,185
    yeah i have to say the counters to reducing hp are resonable and very welcomed. everything looks fine on paper i think.
    one questions: are you guys aware, that the ghost talis trigger sometimes even the char who has them has enough hp?


    What you see is not real, those who know will not tell
    All is lost sold your souls to this brave new world


  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    So Sentinel Lilith will now also Grant Immunity to Reduce Max HP effects and Sleep Status for all Allies as well as heals all allies based on her Max HP when taking damage?
    Correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    one questions: are you guys aware, that the ghost talis trigger sometimes even the char who has them has enough hp?
    Are you talking about the possibility of going Ghost when reduced to something like 1% of Max HP? There is some "on kill" effect cleanup I've scheduled to do for the upcoming release that may fix a case along those lines.

  7. #17
    Senior Member slauki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    2,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Are you talking about the possibility of going Ghost when reduced to something like 1% of Max HP? There is some "on kill" effect cleanup I've scheduled to do for the upcoming release that may fix a case along those lines.
    no, my blue lilith ghost herself when she gets some extra turns sometimes. will try to record it but i haven't seen a pattern yet.
    she has enough health and only by attacking she tiggers the soul talisman effects, without losing heath!


    What you see is not real, those who know will not tell
    All is lost sold your souls to this brave new world


  8. #18
    Senior Member Yup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    3,089
    I think there should be more counters to the HP block....

    Bastion and S Lilith aren't enough. Bastion is fairly worthless and while S Lilith is a decent character, she's too specific overall. It amounts to giving a much needed ability to something like the Angry Bird toons - it's not a bad idea to do that.. but it needs to be expanded a bit.
    -----
    insert witty remark here.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    no, my blue lilith ghost herself when she gets some extra turns sometimes. will try to record it but i haven't seen a pattern yet.
    she has enough health and only by attacking she tiggers the soul talisman effects, without losing heath!
    Let me know of the time when you finish a match and that bug happens and I can see if we can grab info from that match to help track down the bug.

    It may be that a different bug we have logged has the same underlying problem, but in any case, more info to add to our internal bug tracker may help with narrowing down the cause.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I think there should be more counters to the HP block....

    Bastion and S Lilith aren't enough. Bastion is fairly worthless and while S Lilith is a decent character, she's too specific overall. It amounts to giving a much needed ability to something like the Angry Bird toons - it's not a bad idea to do that.. but it needs to be expanded a bit.
    Well, we don't want to give that effect to just everyone (it would trivialize the value of things like Assassin Corrupt Rescuer and Necropolis Talismans if team-wide immunity was trivial to throw into a team), but certainly we'll keep that in mind. We just wanna start small and work from there.

  10. #20
    Senior Member Yup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    3,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

    Well, we don't want to give that effect to just everyone (it would trivialize the value of things like Assassin Corrupt Rescuer and Necropolis Talismans if team-wide immunity was trivial to throw into a team), but certainly we'll keep that in mind. We just wanna start small and work from there.
    Absolutely understood.

    But since the Necropolis talismans can grant the ability to a wide range of characters, a counter-talisman set may be worthwhile. Or add the ability to the Heal talismans or something. Just equal proliferation of a counter is all I'm thinking.
    -----
    insert witty remark here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •