Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    i dont care if its a new or odler player, but at the moment the ones i add will have to have eddies as champions
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

I always keep the active troopers, i don't need help, my team is ok, I need just troopers' point.
    On my side i try to share my best characters to give a chance to my troopers to try different characters (every 2-3 days I change character), I keep also an eye on rift colour trying to share a good char for the current rift to help them in case they are having problems with it.
    QED-6465 (Daily player, I rotate my shared characters).

OS
    Android
    To illustrate my feelings on this, I still have in my Troopers list an individual who still has a 2*Eddie. (I won't call him Holy Smoke because that is the way Eddie appeared on stage during Beast on the Road.) On the flip side I just dropped a level 100 Corrupt General who had been innactive for 9 days. The amusing thing to me is when I switched my champion from Tailgunner Eddie (still only 4*) to a Pharaoh Sun Spirit level 100 with fully capped Talismans, 5 troopers dropped me. Lol.
    Last edited by Flann; 08-22-2016 at 12:33 PM.
    Oh well
    Wherever, wherever you are,
    Iron Nerf Bat's gonna get ya
    No matter how far.

OS
    iOS
    I guess keep till they get bored or afk for a couple of days, i started playing just after launch by 2 hours, most of my troopers that i had back then were people that tryed the game and then left, i once had an amazing trooper with a 5* CR, used him daily till i realised he hasnt logged in in like a month or so. I guess ill keep the weak till they Stop playing, but imo u shouldnt kick troopers just if they are afk for 2-3 days cuz u might never kno if they are experiencing a bug that prevents them from entering the game.
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    I don't mind low level active troopers. There are only so many champions I'm going to pull in a day, so if I can help lower levels through some tough spots like I got some help from troopers, I'm all for it.
    Give me the sense to wonder, wonder if I'm free.

MadMax-8082