Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 20,000

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Slauki, prior to reliks I was sitting at eternal one week on a Saturday a couple hours before the rollover. It's not THAT hard, or it wasn't at that time, again that was prior to relics. I decided then that it wasn't worth the $$$ to refill SOW to continue fighting, that's all. If I had the ironite stockpile perhaps I would have. I know there's effort in it.. but let's not confuse that refill effort with any sort of unique ability. As I've stated MANY times, I'm not down on ANY player whatsoever. I merely don't think being able to refill SOW and keep fighting is any sort of achievement of merit. You all are free to have contrary opinions.. but then.. I'm free to have mine.

I've beaten all the top players in the arena.. yep.. that's right I have. It's not impossible. It can be damn hard due to the relic boosts, but it's not impossible.
    It is not a matter to win a sinlge battle or to refill again and again, it is a matter to be faster, and to create a good defense, and possibly unique and creative, it is a matter of loosing on attack as less as you can.
    Not anybody can get there even refiling again and again and playing many hours

" There's a time to live, and a time to die, when it's time to meet the Maker, there's a time to live, but isn't it strange? that as soon as your born you're dying!"

OS
    Android
    Yup, I don't understand you. Why do you take praise that is EARNED by a few among us and make it a personal attack against you for not achieving it? I've read through and not seen any point where it was said "Congrats to Carlos and Kamuz for an outstanding job and everyone look at how Yup didn't achieve it"... I'll read through again, but I just don't get it. They aren't on here attacking others for being less in the game, like some have done with their victories. Why does it befall you to try and cheapen such an outstanding effort?

Maybe you're not impressed, and that's cool. But I'm not impressed with your ability to shit on things, since that's an ability that every human being was born with. It takes no talent to put others down. In fact, you can often judge a person by how they handle the achievements of those around them. Think about that for next time.

I am impressed with their effort, and I say congratulations to both on an amazing and unprecedented achievement earned through very hard work and dedication. And kudos to Fallen who cracked the 10K mark which itself is a great achievement.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    iOS
    Carlos and Kamuz insane numbers guys! Cheers on that. Fallen Angel your team gave me fits this week. Many people copied your team trooper. Congrats on 10k too.

I had some festivities to attend today, otherwise I may have joined the 10k club.

OS
    Android
    KAMUZ & CARLOS---UNREAL...what time does this take to get such numbers? And +80 attach and +80 magic for Gunner relics make Lilith so strong for Carlos. Only way to win is going first...2 names to fear in PVP FOR SURE. You guys kick ass.
    Name:  Screenshot_2018-04-21-17-43-09.png
Views: 309
Size:  317.2 KB

OS
    Android
    Relics are great and gives a carrot to chase, something to want and work for. I had no pile of iron coins, spend as I earn and can still beat these top teams once and again. They are not winning and I am not losing because of Relics. Carlos and Kamuz spent more time and play efficiently-and are superheroes for pushing the limits of the gameName:  Screenshot_2018-04-21-19-23-36.png
Views: 205
Size:  278.0 KB

OS
    iOS
    I decided to go 20k last Sunday but I wasn’t sure if I was going to be able to achieve it I know that just getting 10k was a challenge, midweek I was already tired a combination of work, family and life in general I was ready to give up but the motivation return when my rival and trooper started rising so in other words it was thanks to Carlos that I kept playing and end up with 22k

Different defenses Visions, POM, 7S, Vampire, Samurai, all Liliths but the most creative defenses came from Fallen Angel the last 3 were "really" good his defenses were the most copy in the last 2 weeks but the defense that I lost the most was Carlos’s defense

ACR is broken she has no counter right now until the next tuning update that is good but there is no counter for her passive nothing can stop it, it doesn’t matter if you have immunity or PI even if you bring the Prisoner nothing helps maybe one of the future toons is going to be able to block it and if that is the case we need that toon

Mayan priestess is the most annoying toon but is not because she steals effects is because she revenge every single time and that makes fights take longer

A suggestion for the devs can you make arena faster adding a new speed will help a lot and also adding more slots for attack teams.

OS
    Android
    Amazing run Carlos! Also, amazing run by Kamuz as well. Strong showing by FallenAngel. You three really earned those top spots. All around impressive effort.

OS
    Android
    Hey guys, thank you for all your kind words.

I was planning this run a couple of weeks ago, this week I was free from work and was gonna be at home all the time, so I started preparing for it gathering as much ironite as I can, creating effective and fast attacking teams and organize things in real life to be able to do it. I was planning to start since the weekly reset but my dear wife wanted a date night and of course we had it, that's why I waited until sunday to start. Last week my dear wife was incredibly busy and I had to take care of our babies, so I was taking care of them with one hand and playing arenas with the other, if that isn't considered skill I don't know what it is .

I faced great defenses, Kamuz's defense is intense, congrats for both the crazy run and the great defense. But I wasn't prepared to defeat effective and fast the FallenAngel's defense, I was winning all the time but it was taking me more than 5 min per fight so I had to create a new attacking team to defeat him fast, that cost me a couple defeats of course, but at the end I could do it fast, congratulations dear Mofo for both your run and your incredibly annoying defense.

Finally for those complainning about relics, yeah I have a lot but Im not winning just for them, in case you don't know I won 8 eternals before relics so that's not the reason to be able to win. To become eternal you have to put some effort on the game and in real life, that is what you have to do.

A photo of my kids and me while I was doing some arenas this week
    Name:  20180419_184719.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  256.5 KB

Cheers
    Last edited by Ubajoa; 04-22-2018 at 06:33 PM.
    Carlos

OS
    iOS
    Great pic Carlos!

OS
    iOS
    This should proof everybody wrong who thinks you don’t have a real live! Thanks for this great picture Carlos! Your babies are very cute and they seem to enjoy LotB with you
    Last edited by GotN; 04-22-2018 at 07:34 PM.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀