Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 20,000

OS
    Android
    Guys, I hate seeing a congratulations thread taken over by this argument. The point is that no one in 14 months of the Arena has come even close to 20,000 points. It deserves some recognition and praise.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    The point is that no one in 14 months of the Arena has come even close to 20,000 points. It deserves some recognition and praise.
    Uhm.. relics are new... and no it doesn't deserve any recognition or praise more than a participation trophy would. "Congratulations.. you bought relics.. aren't you special. I'm so proud of you tapping that button!"
    Last edited by Yup; 04-21-2018 at 07:52 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Uhm.. relics are new... and no it doesn't deserve any recognition or praise than a participation trophy would. "Congratulations.. you bought relics.. aren't you special. I'm so proud of you tapping that button!"
    give me full relics give me a week off everything and i will be able to push for 12k maybe 14-15k if i cut down sleeping time too, but that's about it. and i consider myself as an okay player. no way i could do 22k or more. the week is simply to short for me to archive that. what you don't consider yup, is the SPEED factor. it's not about winning it's about winning as fast and as flawlessly as possible. that is the skill part and nothing else. try one single week to go for eternal and you will change your mind.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Slauki, prior to reliks I was sitting at eternal one week on a Saturday a couple hours before the rollover. It's not THAT hard, or it wasn't at that time, again that was prior to relics. I decided then that it wasn't worth the $$$ to refill SOW to continue fighting, that's all. If I had the ironite stockpile perhaps I would have. I know there's effort in it.. but let's not confuse that refill effort with any sort of unique ability. As I've stated MANY times, I'm not down on ANY player whatsoever. I merely don't think being able to refill SOW and keep fighting is any sort of achievement of merit. You all are free to have contrary opinions.. but then.. I'm free to have mine.

I've beaten all the top players in the arena.. yep.. that's right I have. It's not impossible. It can be damn hard due to the relic boosts, but it's not impossible.
    Last edited by Yup; 04-21-2018 at 08:01 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Can we change the topic of relics and attacking each other just to congratulate Carlos for the huge number that he has achieved, because in the end that's what that topic is about?
    Last edited by Mercifal; 04-21-2018 at 10:06 AM.
    From the red sky of the east to the sunset in the west
    We have cheated death and he has cheated us

But that was just a dream and this is what it means
    We are sleeping and we'll dream for evermore

Rebuilding account form the scratch
    Mera-9796

OS
    Android
    I also think we have had enough discussion now. I would rather prefer some thoughts from the top players about this week when the crazyness is over!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Bringing it back to the point: Congrats Carlos & Kamuz for reaching new heights! This is just awesome!
    Like blade I would be very interested in hearing some thoughts from you about this week in PvP.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Funny that i thought of playing arena once, lol back in the day 4k was insane.

How much money does NF make from arena, like srsly, they add a new op (whatever thing is new these days) and everyone plays arena like crazy and buy 194 refills.

Also idk if they changed it, but arena ranks change weekly roight? How could people get 4k back in the day as a crazy high number and have people get 20k these days, buff to rank gains?
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Hi everyone.

Just jumping in to remind everyone to keep threads on topic. I have removed some posts that were only serving to create a stir and derail the thread.

Thanks.

OS
    Android
    Congratulations to Carlos and Kamuz, you both are amazing players, you deserved to get this score....and to be founders of a new very exclusive club!
    Congratulations again guys, you simply did something out of ordinary, incredible!

" There's a time to live, and a time to die, when it's time to meet the Maker, there's a time to live, but isn't it strange? that as soon as your born you're dying!"