Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzgesagt View Post
    Damn it, how much rage on this event, and it has barely begun ...

Ok, what else is annoying me now are these bugs. I barely enter the game and I already see the "100k bug", 10 SoW arena bug, news tab bug, bug in the fragments, SS... How many errors! This game is totally broken!

As for the event of the Beast ... I will not complain. Free souls, challenges that anyone can beat, nothing like these absurd arena events. And if the new character drops, I think it's profit.

It was time for a new non-Eddie character, to ventilate PvP. Hopefully it will be very OP, and that almost nobody will take it, not even who buys all the ironite of the store. So who knows, we managed to balance things a bit more in the Arena ...
    I'm like, 100% certain we'd ALL feel alot better about this if he was a permanent addition to the game.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    I can't imagine it will be very long before he becomes a permanent addition, maybe via Frontier Coins or something. But, I don't like the lack of transparency and the "fear of missing out" motivation - especially when he is entirely soul-RNG based.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    During the initial release of Lilith they mentioned Lilith souls and frontier coins so people didn’t have to worry about missing out. But a 3 day blitz and P2W that’s complete garbage.

OS
    Android
    I understand you guys, but come on, it's just a character that we do not even know how it's going to work.

I really do not care if they choose to use everyone's hype to make more money, it's already become something predictable now. This is not totally a pay-to-win, but soon heading in that direction is what it will become, and then I think it will be time that many will definitely just left the game with a heartbroken one.

But for now, it's playable. I'd rather enjoy it.
    Last edited by Kurzgesagt; 04-22-2018 at 01:05 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I'm like, 100% certain we'd ALL feel alot better about this if he was a permanent addition to the game.
    exactly, noone would complain if he was added in the regular book of souls, but this is crap at it's finest...
    and yeah i agree with kurzgesagt, i hope he will be OP af to create another inquity in the game which was desperatly needed, since relics made things more equal for everyone.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    exactly, noone would complain if he was added in the regular book of souls, but this is crap at it's finest...
    and yeah i agree with kurzgesagt, i hope he will be OP af to create another inquity in the game which was desperatly needed, since relics made things more equal for everyone.
    This is it exactly. Extremely limited toon. 3 days to get him. Otherwise no problem.

OS
    Android
    If I were to quote my favorite Christmas movie here...

"Clark: [realizes the beast is a limited time pay character] If this isn't the biggest bag-over-the-head, punch-in-the-face I ever got, GOD DAMN IT!"

[kicks wildly at the presents under the tree]
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzgesagt View Post
    I understand you guys, but come on, it's just a character that we do not even know how it's going to work.

I really do not care if they choose to use everyone's hype to make more money, it's already become something predictable now. This is not totally a pay-to-win, but soon heading in that direction is what it will become, and then I think it will be time that many will definitely just left the game with a heartbroken one.

But for now, it's playable. I'd rather enjoy it.
    We do know how it works. It’s as powerful as the boss beast. It’s an OP character, and this was a greedy fucking move. There’s no positive spin on this.

OS
    iOS
    You can also buy a dupe 5* for only $100.

It’d be nice if they added him to eternal or trooper souls at least. Along with Horus and seket etc. still waiting on news of new content. Months keep going by.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Gotta agree with you guys on this one not a fan of the limited time. I do however like the idea of the missions for the fragments. That being said I bought a 3 pack with some of my saved up ironite (which is what I allow myself every event) and my luck is finally turning. Scored the Beast on the first soul! Haven't had the time to play with him too much I'm still at the farm but finally a bit of luck.