Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    The big problem is from something I saw where Llexi Leon had said it shouldn't be about collecting all the characters. With no new content, there really isn't anything else to do in the game. So, the devs really need to decide if they want to stick with the it not being about collecting the characters. If it isn't, then you need to pick up your game and get new content released regularly. Otherwise, you should get to work on a method to make all characters available via FC or some other means.

OS
    iOS
    So I’ve used about 13 infernal souls, not one red eye. Fuck you guys for this shitty event. You know exactly why this is wrong, hence why you haven’t responded to any of the forum users. You’ve gone and completely shafted your fan base. How fucking nice of you. Seriously I hope this game either improves a lot, or crashes and burns so you guys lose all that time you spent developing everything.

Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    He does 20k damage on Level 1, unsharded and without talisman? Btw congrats on pulling him!
    Sorry, i was a little too quick. he does 20k damage on level 100, with 3x guard and 3x stat-increase purple (forgot the name), and full shards.
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonchild-6759 View Post
    Sorry, i was a little too quick. he does 20k damage on level 100, with 3x guard and 3x stat-increase purple (forgot the name), and full shards.
    Oh yes, just tested your champ, he's quite a... Beast, very good damage output at two of his skills and mostly at his special move, another foe to be feared in the Arena, for sure.

Nice pull, trooper. \m/
    Last edited by MoonShadow; 04-23-2018 at 07:51 AM.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    How does this work? If I get all 15 souls from the event and don't open them right away when I do decide to open them, let's say in a month's time could I still get Beast or will the chance be gone?
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    How does this work? If I get all 15 souls from the event and don't open them right away when I do decide to open them, let's say in a month's time could I still get Beast or will the chance be gone?
    It should be fine right? As bugged as this game is though, I wouldn’t risk it.
    MrFreeze-6530

Just like MrFreeze, i wouldn’t risk it either! I remember someone pulling a completely different character from a “1 specific character soul” after the event was over. In that case he could get it back via support, but if you open them after the event and get just blue eyes, you’ll never know if it was just bad luck or was the drop altered by a bug?....

I wouldn’t want to live with that thought for the rest of my life.

BTW.: Wasted all my 2700 ironite (AGAIN) on 30 Souls and the only 5* was a FUCKING PDK!!!....but i’m not falling for the cunning attempt to make me desperate again and spend $$$ again. i rather raise the finger, switch the game off and go play some GAME instead of this slot machine...

OS
    Android
    Finally managed to complete this crappy event, got 15 souls, pulled 14 x *** and 1 **** useless golden son.
    Definitelly won't buy any souls from the store.
    I still can't understand why (again) there is no guaranteed stuff after completing the whole event?
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

Regarding The Beast, I just wanted to jump in to note that while you won't be able to get more Infernal Souls for chances to get him once the event is over, he absolutely will return in the future. We don't have an exact plan for when or how, but unlike other event exclusive characters, it's not likely that he'll just be a rare drop from any souls that can drop a 5★ Assassin; he will be something that players can work towards in some fashion to earn.

There will still be the chance to earn him from Infernal Souls even after the event is over, if you keep the souls you earn until later.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    I still can't understand why (again) there is no guaranteed stuff after completing the whole event?
    In most other games that are like ours, getting more of the currency used for revives/summons/inventory expansions/etc is very heavily constrained outside of purchases, and is instead primarily doled out via event objectives. However, in our game, many more routine actions in the game give you renewable resources of Ironite that most other games wouldn't do (daily Skull Quests, Satellite 15, Sacrifices, chance per enemy killed in PVE and PVP battles, etc), so much of that "income" is baked into the base game instead of the event rewards. The same goes for stuff like Skill Shards, 3★ Evo Materials, and even Sands of Time or Sands of War (almost all of the things I listed also have a chance of each of those rewards).

The end result is the same; if you actively play the game (even if you're not top of things like the Arena leaderboard), you'll get a fairly sizable amount of Ironite, Skill Shards, etc to spend on what you will. In the case of Ironite, this can add up to literally thousands of it per year in Legacy of the Beast, and that income climbs as we add new one-time or renewable resources for new features and content.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Regarding The Beast, I just wanted to jump in to note that while you won't be able to get more Infernal Souls for chances to get him once the event is over, he absolutely will return in the future. We don't have an exact plan for when or how, but unlike other event exclusive characters, it's not likely that he'll just be a rare drop from any souls that can drop a 5★ Assassin; he will be something that players can work towards in some fashion to earn.
    Well I guess that gives me a little bit of comfort. Nevertheless, I wouldn't exactly rate this event as 10/10

Name:  28y4ce.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  62.8 KB

Name:  28y4wt.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  96.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    In most other games that are like ours, getting more of the currency used for revives/summons/inventory expansions/etc is very heavily constrained outside of purchases, and is instead primarily doled out via event objectives. However, in our game, many more routine actions in the game give you renewable resources of Ironite that most other games wouldn't do (daily Skull Quests, Satellite 15, Sacrifices, chance per enemy killed in PVE and PVP battles, etc), so much of that "income" is baked into the base game instead of the event rewards. The same goes for stuff like Skill Shards, 3★ Evo Materials, and even Sands of Time or Sands of War (almost all of the things I listed also have a chance of each of those rewards).

The end result is the same; if you actively play the game (even if you're not top of things like the Arena leaderboard), you'll get a fairly sizable amount of Ironite, Skill Shards, etc to spend on what you will. In the case of Ironite, this can add up to literally thousands of it per year in Legacy of the Beast, and that income climbs as we add new one-time or renewable resources for new features and content.
    The best saving grace about this game is indeed the fact that almost all materials are easily farmable as long as you're willing to farm for them. Just the recent events though have been pretty more closely leaned towards actual cashgrabs. I won't go into the relics since in a sense, they're 100% free, what threw the arena out of wack in the first place was the top players who had mountains of iron coins were able to instantly purchase many relics at once, creating a very solid line between them and the others.

But with the new Necro talismans, and now with the Infernal Souls, you guys gave us something really exotic but made getting them really difficult. I know the Necro talismans will come back, probably in a warrior themed arena event, but the thing with the Beast was pretty bad.

But I'm over it, I'm not one to hold on to grudges for very long. Hopefully the sacrifice event will be a good one, I've been looking forward to it all month.
    Last edited by Amarthir; 04-23-2018 at 07:56 PM.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings