Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    OS
    iOS
    I don’t understand all the complaints about RNG here. The chance to get what you want from Event Souls is way below 1%. You must be totally nuts to spend your Ironite on this.
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    I don’t understand all the complaints about RNG here. The chance to get what you want from Event Souls is way below 1%. You must be totally nuts to spend your Ironite on this.
    You know that because you read the forum. Others don't as the chances are well hidden. I wonder how many are actually opening that little exclamation mark. The chances of the drops should be in every announcement of an event and on every advert screen. But that would ruin the dodgy business model of a slot machine.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    Disappointed with this one as well. Didn't get the Beast, only got one 4 star toon out of about 30 souls. Feels pointless and I'm 1800 + ironite lighter.

I guess I think if you buy a 10 pack you should get more than 3 star Ox Cultists.

I guess I also think if you have an event for a new toon there should be a clear, defined way to get it. Not a clear defined way to "random chance, maybe - probably not" get it. Not saying it has to be easy, but the chance element needs to be saved for non event things.

No new thoughts, just echoing what others are saying.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    Android
    This is the best event ever, I don't know what you guys are talking about. I took the 15 free souls I got from grinding and got TWO beasts!!! This has to be the most awesomeness event of all events nothing will top this not even the immortal soul event we had last year. You guys should just do what I did and you would have two beasts too its just that simple. Not sure what you guys are doing wrong.

(hope most know I am kidding about my excitement, while funny that I did get two beasts I know the history with soul events and will still never drop any ironite for them.)
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    28 Event souls opened (finished all except the win 400 cosmos battles). No Beast, but I got a sen souless demon dupe, a sen golden son dupe, an undead crimean soldier dupe, a gunner mayan priestess. Happy about the gunner priestess and surprised to see the crimean soldier. Hope the sacrifice event is a good one cause I have a lot to get rid of.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Despite the crap drop rate, one thing this event did right, much like the last one, is adding event requirements beyond 'play x many times'. Throwing in class requirements forces players to experiment outside their comfort zone and use toons that otherwise collect dust. I hope we see a bit more of this in the future. Maybe even with talisman requirements (not the BNW tails though)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironstyle View Post
    Despite the crap drop rate, one thing this event did right, much like the last one, is adding event requirements beyond 'play x many times'. Throwing in class requirements forces players to experiment outside their comfort zone and use toons that otherwise collect dust. I hope we see a bit more of this in the future. Maybe even with talisman requirements (not the BNW tails though)
    Good point, it gave me a reason to evolve and build up a warrior pyro soldier and use the trooper Eddie. More events like that would be good. With better drop rates!
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironstyle View Post
    This was the one positive. Agreed.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    Android
    Just the 15 Achievement Souls for me. No Beast, but a couple 4* dupes for the upcoming Sacrifice event. I think this is the first time in a long time, maybe ever, that I didn't buy any event souls directly with ironite. But, I didn't like the extreme "fear of missing out" feel on this one, and I just didn't feel right supporting it with ironite.

I definitely agree with others that the class-based achievements were great and a lot of fun.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell