Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    So the Beast now inflicts all these grey negative buffs.. and as far as I know, no Warrior or Gunner class toon clears all that.... hmm....
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    So the Beast now inflicts all these grey negative buffs.. and as far as I know, no Warrior or Gunner class toon clears all that.... hmm....
    Yeah they sure aren't making this easy for us.

Ironically enough, having all his stats at 666 looks cool, but they aren't really.....good stats...
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    15 Infernal souls, no red eyes. Not surprised. NF must really feel that the Euro tour will bring in new players for support. The true Maiden fans are/were already playing. New players will look at this s*** show, play a while then move on.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    ...and the sac event will probably drop Infernal fragments for tier 4 and up sacrifices so hold onto that 3* crap! With double chances for blah, blah, blah...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Sorted, Just have immunity active before the Beast switches to Assassin class. Running it fairly easily with gunners.. GPD, Cyborg, GUD -- I merely make certain GPD casts heal before Sentinel Beast is out of health.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    ...and the sac event will probably drop Infernal fragments for tier 4 and up sacrifices so hold onto that 3* crap! With double chances for blah, blah, blah...
    I would have taken a sacrifice event over this for sure, I have enough dupes for a whole ring fill, 2 actually since I'm on the tip of one right now
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Game just locked up on me upon defeating the beast.
    Team red was Samurai, Lilith, Pyro. Think I had a Trooper Ed trooper riding along.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    In b4 the Storm begins.

Here it is ladies and gentlemen, the one we've all been waiting for, the grand opening of the First Official P2W character event!
    ^^this

Instead of less gambling they introduce more gambling and more aggressive gambling. I really hope the EU puts a stop to those lootbox bullshit rip offs and forces those companies to either get a gambling license or handing rewards out in a more fair manner.

This month we had P2W talismans and now this ... nice

Not long now and Battletech comes out - I got it for only 25$ during the Kickstarter campaign and it's going to be a real game not just a rip off ...
    Last edited by hold; 04-22-2018 at 06:27 AM.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    So, i am getting some kind of server error on arena when i finish a fight..3 times in a row. I cant finish daily challenge because it doesn't count arena battle. I cant buy trooper soul or precious soul or eternity souls because they are still locked... 5 infernal soul and look at that, i couldnt believe myself when i saw it... grand prize GOLDEN SON...again and again... I think i need a brake with this game..
    Ranko-3190 - Playing all troopers every day
    Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Mmh, the arena crap event is over, which are everytime the same shit events...
    After it ended i tried to login for this to look ingame what's next... couldn't do thst because of errors....
    I did it some minutes ago and it seems that i didn't get the right reward for fucking arena...
    I was warlord 3 but in my book of souls no rare soul and i think the eternal frags weren't right too... now 55 eternal frags.. don't remember that i had 5 in it..,
    no rare soul, and evnetually 5 frags for a warlord 3??
    The daily reward popup didn't came too..

Yeah and now more and more the way to p2w? I don't like this... some time ago you could buy the first character for real money.. ok it was Carriage Rider.. but.. the talis and all this stuff... this really sucks...

And now.., again a character where you need to buy souls, to get a char with a drop rate of hell.., mmmh... we will see..
    Last edited by Symbiote; 04-22-2018 at 09:40 AM.