OS
    Android

Broken Book of Souls Mechanic

Having forked out all of my saved ironite, along with some I admittedly purchased for the purpose of infernal souls, I used them all to summon, and got nothing but three measly 4 star toons (and not very good ones). I must've done about 50 of the bloody things, and that's all I got. Anyone else sick of this? I often feel taken advantage of, and the only way it seems to get any decent toons without what seems to be a 99% chance of getting something worthless, is to save for eternals and troopers. We support this game, and in turn, developers treat the community as a cash cow, with the audacity to offer ridiculous micro transaction packages costing up to £100. They are aware that this is a mobile game which they don't even bother to update properly, right? Still no signs of Night City, and the serious lack of updates gives the feeling that the game is neglected and dying. Rant aside, who else thinks that the behavior of this development team is damaging the game and its community? I mean, just look at the forum. It's pretty dead these days. Hopefully Bruce and the gang see that the frog is ruining their good name. Enjoy your evenings.

OS
    Android
    I agree completely and pretty much fed up with the game. PVP bugs are constant and frustrating, regular server crashes, same old levels with no new material, and the RNG is a joke. I understand you can't get a new character in soul events all the time, but not getting a single one for over 2 1/2 years is pathetic. Almost sacrificed my whole team last night just to get a brief moment of enjoyment, and it's getting harder to resist.

Yeah! Very sick of it! Join the club here http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ed=1#post71346