Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Looking for PoM and 7th Son here. Close to 100 various souls sacked to include a ring fill, absolutely nothing of note. 1 5* (CG), G Mayan Priestess, 7 4* dupes (2 Tailgunners, 1 FOTD). Now I really feel my account is marked (falling into that mindset). I know this is not the case, but it can't just be RNG. Oh well, whatever.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    I left out last sacrifice event and I wish I would have left out this one too. Had collected many dupe 4* Lv 80 and some 5* Lv 100 chars and didn‘t throw in rare and legendary souls last bout 2 weeks. Today throwing in everything I had (except 1.2k regular souls). 3 Vortex fills, don’t know how much Tier 6 sacs and didn‘t get one single 5* char! From about 50 rare gunner souls best was a dupe dupe dupe Tailgunner. Not to mention all the rare G/A souls. They have always been the worst! Again no Aces High, no Cyborg. This can‘t be just RNG. Shit event one more time for me! :/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Something is wrong with this "RNG", once you get a 4/5 star character, you still get the same character, how can that be random?
    example: I got a green pyro soldier from a normal soul, then when I open a legendary soul..
    bum,again the damn green pyro, and the same happened to me with a magus cotd, 3 times.
    I do not know if my account is cursed or what the hell ...
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    Android
    Well it's at least good timing for a sacrifice event after the previous scam event that despite lots of spent ironite gave nothing but useless duplicate crap toons. Did anyone get any good once from souls earned?

It's kind of amazing that I still gets surprised when being ripped off!
    Would be very surprised if this new event is any different.

OS
    Android
    Well I think this is a great event if you are looking for a gunner character. Unfortunately (or fortunately) gunner characters are the only ones I have every 5 Star character, except Lilith which you can't get through the event. So cool idea but not for me.
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    Android
    No 5 stars, but I did get Iron Eddie and 2 Tailgunners. Considering my bad luck, I'll call that a win.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    why to introduce common gunner souls that is totally useless....all common souls must be deleted, you win only shit with them
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    I saved up a lot for this event and event I don't chase any gunnner (I miss the Chopper) I started sacrificing away as my inventory was bursting and I hoped to get anything I actually want (I didn't). I also didn't count but I roughly know what I opened.

-- about 150 Rare souls (some special colour)

The only interesting bit here: I was missing the AoF until last weekend. I got it from a rare soul - arena reward. Now I got a second one.

-- the 15 Infernal souls from the event

only 3* trash

I am really glad I didn'T spend 1 ironite for this shitshow ...

-- 5 Legendary souls

Interesting here:
    I got one after the 2nd Tier 6 sacrifice (1st one only skill shards) -> WUR (dupe).
    I got another one after a Vortex (I think) - guess what? -> WUR ... do the math yourself

the other 3 where 4* dupes (including a Magus Undead Rescuer)

-- 5 Legendary gunner souls

2 Golden sons
    2 GUR (must have been Undead Rescuer Day for me)
    1 Priestess I think (dupe)

-- about 100-120 (forgot - a lot) G/A souls (The Tier 7 sacrifice gave me 3*20 plus 2 Mythical Gunner souls)
    2 Tailgunner Eddies ... he really must like me. I didn't get him forever at first and now all the time

some 4* dupes and trash

-- about 50 Gunner souls
    another 2 Tailgunners but also
    The Prisoner (my 3rd)
    Aces High Eddie (dupe)

-- 2 Mythical Gunner souls
    Not opening them - if the soul gets attached to a char when it hits the book I wait for when the next 5* Gunner comes out. I doubt I will get him but I'm done sacrificing for more dupes and trash. I'm already saving up for the next one.

So I am still missing The King, Iron Eddie, The Beast, PoM, 7son - basically any char from a special event since the Alchemist (that I got through the altar) - this shitty RNG gambling really makes me want to puke

The whole action did cost quite a bit of gold (that I horded). I did 5 (I think) Tier VI and one Tier VII sacrifices and 2 Vortex - so on top of all the dupes I got at least 35ish skillshards ...
    Last edited by hold; 04-25-2018 at 02:06 PM.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    3 Vortex fills, got a lot of dupes (but among them Aces High, Cyborg, Rainmaker, CG and Navigator) but also Hallowed and Iron Eddie which were new for me but will most possibly not see much use (unless a future updates turns them into the must-have toons - you never know).
    Saved a few higher value dupes for Gauntlet, let's see how that turns out eventually.
    What I noticed is that regular Legendary Souls currently seem to have about an 90% chance of spitting out a Gunner, so I'll refrain from opening more of them until the event is over.
    Not bad so far, but I was hoping for 7th Son and/or VHE from one of the Legendaries or the tons of rare G/A that I got as reward.

OS
    Android
    get your umbrellas out! It's raining Tailgunners and Navigators

On my way to the 3rd vortex fill... got a few dupes, but also some, i'm going to keep for now (tailgunner, visions eddie, alliance general, purple priestess)
    Only new addition to my collection is finally the Iron Eddie, gonna keep him.
    still waiting for a purple rescuer on my mobile account. (is a hell of a combo with the purple priestess and valkyre.)
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed