Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    6 legendary = 2 shit mayan dupes, my 26 th SSD... and shit dupes, no comment
    Change the name of legendary by Dupe shit soul
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    I am still sacrificing the dross souls but I am close to my sixth vortex. I was just on the edge of one to start with and it only took a couple of hundred essence to get it. I had aeound 25-30 soul stacks from the previous soldier event and also had I think around 17 soldiers to sac on top of lots of other souls of various types as not sacked anything much for over a month or so.

I did spend about 7-8M in gold to upgrade the new legendaries but have so much gold that is fine and the shards were in multiple stacks for blue, red and green after the soldier event and the massive grind I did for that so all good - it helped fill the vortex quicker!

Anyway, I think I can come away from this one fairly happy as I got 3 new to me toons (SSE, Hallowed and Edward the Great). Probably only wil ever use SSE of those but still I was looking for these. No the Beast from all of the infernal souls (but that seems common). I got a lot of rare souls - lost count to be honest but certainly well over 100 GA and probably close to 200 rare - I got decent pulls on legendary side. From what I can remember....

3 Cyborgs ( I got my first one a few months back)
    1 more Hallowed (!)
    1 Rainmaker
    4 Aces High
    1 Viking
    1 CG
    1 Alchemist
    1 Shaman
    1 Samurai

Cant remember what else to be honest but the pulls seemed ok to me and as for skill shard - I went from 39 up to 104 (with one more vortex close but taking ages as its just standard gunner and normal souls left to sac (they take ages to get rid of dont they!)

So no beast and no POM but for me I am pretty pleased with all the materials gained (loads of gunner shards) and skill shards etc and especially the three new Eds

I got lots of priestesses, valkyries, COTD, a lot of bats and lots of gunner 4 stars too - i think three iron Eds, carriage rider, tailgunners (about 6 or 7), Navigators (4) - so a lot of 4 stars basically. I kept getting at least one or two five star legend dupes so doing multiple vortex fills was easy to do and with a lot of self levelled soldiers too there was a lot to get thrown back to the pit.

I have not kept any dupes at all as just not bothered much on what is to come as it could be months away!

Anyway, back to the sac to get rid of the normal and cannon souls! Probably will get to one more vortex!
    Last edited by scott-5496; 04-25-2018 at 09:51 AM.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    3 vortex fills, one tier 7 sac, several tier 6 and a few tier 5s plus emptying my BoS (70 rare plus ~15GA and about a dozen each W/S/M and 700 common) has gotten me an Eda, Undead Crimean Soldier and a Shaman Eddie plus a ton of dupes I didn't need. Disappointed not to get Cyborg or Aces High but glad to get something new at least.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    For once I actually saved up souls all month for this. Waste of time. Hundreds of souls of all kinds and my only 5* is from a trooper soul. Dupe of course.

I’m about done. I came back to the game because autoreplay made running this crap easier. I thought gauntlet was right around the corner. No word, and the devs seem to be in denial about there being any problems here. If they don’t care, why should I.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    The only interesting bit here: I was missing the AoF until last weekend. I got it from a rare soul - arena reward. Now I got a second one.
    Too bad the AoF is near useless now. They finally succeeded in their quest of making it so nobody uses it anymore. They nerfed the damage first thing when NF took over, and then finally got the passive nerfed with the last update.

They need to un-nerf the damn damage at least. It hits like a feather compared to all the crap they are releasing now.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    are dev reading all thread? nobody is happy with that shit RNG and they do nothing, strange strategy to keep community in a game....

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    Too bad the AoF is near useless now. They finally succeeded in their quest of making it so nobody uses it anymore. They nerfed the damage first thing when NF took over, and then finally got the passive nerfed with the last update.

They need to un-nerf the damn damage at least. It hits like a feather compared to all the crap they are releasing now.
    It's very handy for farming Powerslave ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    An exalted sacrifice got me a vortex fill. The rewards were around 20 rares, and lots of commons and gunner commons. Of the 7 legendaries, I received about 10 4 star. 1 was a non-duplicate.4. I also received a 5 star non duplicate axis general. I also popped 200 normal souls. All of this brought me halfway to a vortex. So to those that hate normal souls, they have their uses. It is the perfect time to play lord of light, because of the high chance for normal souls and you also get gunner souls when you sac them for faster ring fill.

OS
    Android
    new level 7 sacrifice and:
    3 gunner legendary souls: 2nd gunner shit dupe priestless of the day..., a shit dupe eda again...., and a shit dupe gunner CR PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.......what a joke!!!!!!!!!!
    2 legendary souls: 3rd green Mayan of the day!!!!, and a totally shit green hellraiser
    15 Skill shard

One word: WTF????????????????????
    Can you explain us that Chance to have always same toons during a day???????

0X5* again for 3 sacrificed good game........

Am i flagged to loot only shit to the end of the game?
    I play the game since the beginning and must play PVP without Aces High Eddie, Navigator Eddie,The Prisoner, VH Eddie, Iron Eddie, Astra_VS, Seventh Son, Alliance General, Piece Of Mind Eddie that are so important
    Last edited by blade685; 04-25-2018 at 01:01 PM.

OS
    iOS
    I don't like the event much, as I have all gunner characters. Nevertheless threw everything in, I collected this month. I don't want to buy too many more slots for 1.8 million gold per 5 slots. The result was not too bad - Aces High, Pharao, Prisoner were the highlights.
    Sick-6808