Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    There are toons which disable passive.

He appears to be a counter-Beast Eddie.

Still surprised there's no fury move.
    Last edited by Yup; 04-27-2018 at 03:45 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Ah, Passive Disable and keeping beneficial effects, I suppose those count

Still seems like an interesting choice for an Eddie to have a passive, but I can see the usefulness.

OS
    iOS
    I bought him.... value for dollar was never my issue with the purchases. 5000 ironite, 2000 iron coins, 10 skill shards, the Mythical souls (Got VHE and Nomad dupes). The purchases are fine. I think the 2500FC for Alex Ed is a bit much, that's where I think the overpricing comes into play. Especially if more toons will be released at this price level. I feel 1000FC or even 1500 FC is more realistic for the bulk of the user base.... but what do I know.

I will say he is absolutely the anti-Beast Eddie. Can farm NOTB madness blindly with him using G and W Liliths. The Liliths may die off at the Beast... Alex Eddie never even comes close to death (at level 90). So.. I can auto-replay and farm NOTB and get the largest gold drop for a level of the game (9k+).... I guess there's value in that. Self-tested defense in PvP, not impressed. My attack teams defeat him quickly. But I haven't fully powered him and adjusted talismans that much.

I still think the achilles heel is the passive. All a team needs is to disable passives and he can be crippled easily and subsequently killed.... so take the Prisoner to any battle against Alex Ed.

It would have been nice, since he has no fury... to use that.... as in a power move which drains Fury and converts it to Power or converts it to healing or heal based on fury meter.... But I suppose on a team with another fury toon, such as the Beast (which I don't have), Clairvoyant, CG, etc. that's not really an issue.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    If anyone wants to play with him you can add me as a trooper: ill-5347

OS
    Android
    I don't know if it's just me, but I am seeing a lot of potential here...

His passive is a Fury move from the start of the battle... how can you all not see this?

A Fury move usually is a powerful attack followed by a powerful effect right?

Would it be better if it was something like this: Alexander Eddie does a high-hitter dmg move and gains immunity from negative effects for 3 turns. (this effect can't be stolen or removed).?

I mean he has an awesome effect since the start of the battle, he has the Fury effect on always, and if he can hit hard it's like he can do a Fury move every and each turn.

And the best part is coming: He have 3 Red Slots mandatory, do you know what this means? Valor Talismans will wreck on him!!! If the talis works like Echo ones, the echo talis work like a passive cant be disabled/removed/stolen, and if his immunity from all negative effects works against the "-X% HP" moves, I can foresee a Great Eddie with Valor Talis, that will:
    - Have immunity to ALL negative effects.
    - Have 6 Fierce Talis, HUGE ATK value there.
    - Will have a HUGE Health pool that CAN'T be reduced.
    - Will remove a Golden Buff on every action from all units of the opposing team.

Alexander paired with Valor can be a menace to the meta.

Oh but he is Single target....

Single target toons will be a valuable thing cause of, for example: Green Lilith post may update.

Of course this is my prediction/theoretical vision of Alexander Eddie.

... Cmdr. Ed. Out!

PS: Some input regarding him vs Prisoner would be nice. (But even if the passive is disabled he will ppbly have the passive up the next turn making him immune to Prisoner from that point on).
    Last edited by Sponholz; 04-27-2018 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Added PS stuff
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    iOS
    Spoon.. passives can be disabled though... that make it a less "awesome" thing for me anyway

I have Prisoner.. testing defense.. it's pointless. But sure, face a team without the prisoner and he's decent. And I posted, he's fantastic against the Beast (and Iron Eddie)

I agree there's potential... he hits pretty hard and he's not an easy kill overall.. but, well, true damage just blows him up.
    Last edited by Yup; 04-28-2018 at 12:01 AM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    How does passive disable work on him? I thought passive disable is a negative effect how can it be put on him?
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Spoon.. passives can be disabled though... that make it a less "awesome" thing for me anyway

I have Prisoner.. testing defense.. it's pointless. But sure, face a team without the prisoner and he's decent. And I posted, he's fantastic against the Beast (and Iron Eddie)

I agree there's potential... he hits pretty hard and he's not an easy kill overall.. but, well, true damage just blows him up.
    But he is not awesome now... wait until Valor is released, and on the next rounds is he affected by Prisoner debuff? In theory he would be affected on the first round only.

... Cmdr. Ed. Out!
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    But he is not awesome now... wait until Valor is released, and on the next rounds is he affected by Prisoner debuff? In theory he would be affected on the first round only.

... Cmdr. Ed. Out!
    Love your idea on the Valor Talismans, hopefully they don't come out $30 a piece amirite?
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    is he affected by Prisoner debuff?
    He's not immune if passives are disabled... It would be fantastic if even passive disable was seen as a "negative" effect.. not sure why it's not.

Name:  notimmune.png
Views: 1192
Size:  712.0 KB

He was the first one dead on that side (autoplay).. but the defense team won.. so..... Full powered, all skill shards, 5 star level 50 talismans (2 Strength sets and 1 class set.. I haven't played with talismans much yet)
    Last edited by Yup; 04-28-2018 at 01:53 AM.
    CLANLESS