Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Tried out Reidon's Alexander instead of my Samurai in my GoL X autoteam (AG, HH and WNBoL) and they cleared it in 4 minutes flat instead of the usual 6-7 with a lot less close calls. No one even came close to dying and the DK was down on the 4th turn. Not bad at all considering the AI were dealing with.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah in PvE he's practically unkillable everywhere. He seems to be, at least to me with my relics, easily killable in PvP. But with the right support team...

He's not immune to the HP block either.. so "immune to all negative effects" seems to be discounting a couple at least.
    Last edited by Yup; 04-28-2018 at 04:02 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I thought Alexander was supposed to be immune to all negative effects.
    In Arena Iron Eddie kept hitting him and leaving negative effects. Does Iron Eddie have something or is there a way to make Alexander get negative buffs like this?
    This was pretty far into the fight, I don't think prisoner disabling effect should have been in play and it occurred even after Prisoner was dead in this fight.
    Name:  ATG.jpg
Views: 483
Size:  101.4 KB
    Last edited by Tim28213; 06-21-2018 at 07:24 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Buggy stuff for sure. I have been chain stunned and had disable passive on two of my characters with Angel talismans so my turn was skipped.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Prisoner seems to at times (invisibly) disable passives more than what you can tell. And I wouldn't put it past him to be doing it after death either.

Also note that Alex Ed is supposed to be immune (if passive isn't disabled) but he can't remove debuffs if they are already there... so if they are extended.. the stick around if they ever got applied to begin with.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    I thought Alexander was supposed to be immune to all negative effects.
    In Arena Iron Eddie kept hitting him and leaving negative effects. Does Iron Eddie have something or is there a way to make Alexander get negative buffs like this?
    This was pretty far into the fight, I don't think prisoner disabling effect should have been in play and it occurred even after Prisoner was dead in this fight.
    Name:  ATG.jpg
Views: 483
Size:  101.4 KB
    Thanks for this screenshot! I've sent it along to the team and they'll look into this further.

OS
    iOS
    Would you guys say that Alexander Eddie is worth it in the current meta?

Ever since I started playing, I saved my Frontier coins and, when they released Alexander, I knew I wanted him. After almost a year, I am getting close. I started playing the game because I am a Maiden fan, since the 80s, so Eddies are my most sought after characters.

Now that there are Egyptian gods available for Frontier coins, am I silly to get Alexander? I have Horus and Osiris from the event but not the other three. And I don’t have Warrior or Magus Lilith.

OS
    Android
    A cool Eddie should be aquired just to have. I have Eddie's I never play anymore like carriage rider, but I still love him, even if he's almost useless. Still playing with talismans to try and change him though....

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    A cool Eddie should be aquired just to have. I have Eddie's I never play anymore like carriage rider, but I still love him, even if he's almost useless. Still playing with talismans to try and change him though....
    Thank you! I realise that I feel the same way. A different choice, say multiple Liliths, might be smarter from a PvP perspective but, really, I don't care about my Arena rank at all (I run a single 3 star Speed of Light Eddie as my defense and I get enough Iron Coins for the effort I put in). I am more interested in having one of each character in the game with Eddies as first priority. And an Eddie on a horse is too good to pass up!

OS
    Android
    @Greyhame Amen to that.