Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Thanks for this screenshot! I've sent it along to the team and they'll look into this further.
    I've noticed that Alex Ed, at times, gets neg effects as well. I assumed it was due to passive disable with no visible buff.. which has been an issue since the last Prisoner update. Since The Prisoner was on the opposing team in that screenshot.. that MIGHT be a possibility there. Disable Alex Ed's passive and he can take negative buffs. Because Passive Disable is the only "negative effect" he appears to NOT be immune to.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I've seen the Prisoner put a passive disable on my Alexander some times, I do not think that should be possible. Once that hits, all debuffs can be applied, of course.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Attachment 4534

BASIC SKILLS

Domination
    Deals physical damage to a single target.
    Grant Armor Penetration to all allies for 2 turns
    35% Chance to Ignite, Bleed, and Block Beneficial Effects on the target for 2 turns.
    Damage dealt increases based on the enemy’s and your MAX HP.
    LV 2/3/5 DMG+ 10/15/25%
    LV 4 Effect Chance +25%
    Domination deals physical damage to all enemies, not to a single target.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Picture from last event. It seems prisoners don't respect Alexander at all.
    Name:  Screenshot_20181128-093836.png
Views: 1378
Size:  1.12 MB
    Last edited by Olevipoeg; 12-03-2018 at 01:15 PM.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    Picture from last event. It seems prisoners don't respect Alexander at all.
    Name:  Screenshot_20181128-093836.png
Views: 1378
Size:  1.12 MB
    Well, it does say “can be countered by passive disable” in his description...

OS
    Android
    On the above point, Alexander’s Passive definately says “Can be countered by passive disable effects”
    So if this is the case why have we all simply accepted that after the start Passive disable no longer can effect Alex?
    Is it possible that he is broken? Should PD be the key to Alex Eddies downfall the same way it is the key to bringing down The Ferryman?

I am currently one of hundreds of defences using the Alex/Charlotte/Major Malakhov team.
    I am pretty keen to move on from this as my defence but more so discover a team that can counter them.

I’m all for an entertaining arena battle even if it means my loss, I can appreciate when the defence creator has truly discovered something new, for example Stormseye’s defence (which I have noticed has been copied a few times btw)

I probably should have saved the latter part of this post for another thread, but could the Devs just cast an eye over the workings of Alex Eddie or adjust the description please, it could be the difference of the boring as defences we are currently seeing in the arena.
    Cheers rags
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    On the above point, Alexander’s Passive definately says “Can be countered by passive disable effects”
    So if this is the case why have we all simply accepted that after the start Passive disable no longer can effect Alex?
    Is it possible that he is broken? Should PD be the key to Alex Eddies downfall the same way it is the key to bringing down The Ferryman?

I am currently one of hundreds of defences using the Alex/Charlotte/Major Malakhov team.
    I am pretty keen to move on from this as my defence but more so discover a team that can counter them.
    Cheers rags
    Malakhov's weak spot is Charlotte. This works on Arena but has very little use in Gauntlet. I have used Gauntlet hard teams as defence on Arena and got no valuable information from attacking teams.
    Last edited by Olevipoeg; 09-12-2019 at 07:21 AM.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan