Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
Is it odd that I don’t share any of the complaints in this thread? Being a life long Maiden fan I just enjoy firing the game up to see Eddie, run the daily Troopers, and pass a little time. I’ve been playing as long as the rest of you, I’m just silent for the most part on here. Though I read through threads almost daily. Where my discontent comes from is dropping real money ingame and not getting the Eddie I wanted. Case in point, Piece of Mind Eddie. I made four cash in app purchases, dropped a boat load of resources, a ton of time, and came up empty handed. These are the instances that piss me off and put a self imposed spending freeze in effect. I tell myself “fine, from this point on, not spending a damn dime till he drops!”. I’ve went months not ‘contributing’ to NF’s coffers because of it. I tend to buy stuff when I’m happy, and glad to do it. But getting stabbed in the ass, IMO, during an event, turns me sour and shuts me down. Oh, I’ll keep playing, but the money train is on hold for the time being. And it is pretty much only the Eddie toons I worry about. The rest will come in time. Alexander Eddie, while ridiculously over priced, will come in time also. Mostly because I am not going to spend my coins on anything non Eddie. And I can see I will eventually get him.

As far as the new content, I can wait, and I’m sure I’ll enjoy it when it arrives. PVP I couldn’t give two shits about. I only ever bother with it during events for the most part. This game is a time passer, nothing more. It is the only mobile game I’ve ever spent a dime on or played over a week. That’s all Maiden.
Agree with you 1000%! I'm no longer waiting for new content. Strictly collecting Eddies. Why NF, or some community members, feel paying for one or two will wreck "their economy" I don't understand. They release plenty of complementary characters to offset within the game. It's all about PVP, which is now disaster anyway. I'm a fan of the band and Eddie. Let me have them!