OS
    iOS

Dump me as a trooper

Hey gang,

A couple of you have, but anyone here on the forum, go ahead and dump me as a trooper friendo.

Homem, if you read this, couldn’t find your @ to send you a message of thanks for being such a nice person.

I had a bunch of ironite saved up. Bought thirty of those insanity souls, earned ten, got one five star and the rest three stars. Had I paid for that, it would have been sixty plus dollars. That’s assinine.

We got a PS4. Id rather spend money on games that are worth it at this point. Tho, I do appreciate the customer service, and the fact that devs interacted here. It’s just run it’s course. No new content, horrible drop rates, and pay to play are over for me.

I hope you are wonderful.
    Lu
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for everything!
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Wow... I was afraid to hear that when I noticed that you didnt log for about 2 weeks. This is so sad

Need to say that was awesome to have you as a trooper and you need to thank me for nothing, was a pleasure share information and talk to you! Your such a nice person too!

Im afraid that many long term players are stepping of and going after other games. I take myself as an exemple, Im so tired of the same things ever and ever and of my incredibly lack of luck that LOTB looks like a job and Im having not much pleasure to play it anymore.

Idk how much more of this I can take but Im still here.

I totally understand you and feel free to pm me just to talk about whatever you want!

Thank you for everything!

OS
    Android
    damn the forum will become a desert soon. best of luck and have a great time \m/

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    damn the forum will become a desert soon. best of luck and have a great time \m/
    I second your words... Unfortunatly thats the way things seems to go

OS
    iOS
    Goodbye fellow trooper,
    it's sad, that you won't waste your time always searching for those wasted toons anymore.
    But it seems that you realised you're living in the golden years. :-)
    Regards
    Norwin616

OS
    iOS
    Ha. You guy’s made me melancholy. Norwin, that’s my favorite Maiden. I have a tattoo with a homage to it lol.

Anyway, cheers all. I’m keeping the app, new content, and no way I’m missing out.

Have a great summer all, and take care!
    Eskiggalu

OS
    Android
    So Im gonna add you again!!

OS
    Android
    another big thank to dev..........
    gl in rl
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Sadly this is what the game has come to. All we ask for is new content not new characters.