OS
    Android

3* Yellow Evo Shards

I don't know if I'm being very unlucky or is there any kind of bug.

One of my personal goals within the game is to go evolving characters. All characters I have collected are at least at 4*, and I'm upgrading them to 5* slowly but steadily. I'm trying to balance this rate of character progress with the rewards I'm getting.

What happened to me is that I ran out of 3* yellow evo shards. Nothing strange here, I'm running Lord of Light on sundays, and I am getting a few of them. BUT... I noticed that among the evo materials that Battlefield skull quests grant, none had been 3* yellow evo shards for more than a month. 3* from other colours keep showing occasionally, but none are yellow. The same happens with sacrifice rewards, I'm getting lots of different kinds of rewards except -you've guessed it- 3* yellow evo shards.

Can anyone else confirm if we aren't getting 3* yellow evo shards from these sources? Is there a problem in the servers or am I being unlucky? I'll thank any contribution you may make.
    My game tag: Valgard-4141

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Valgard View Post
    I don't know if I'm being very unlucky or is there any kind of bug.

One of my personal goals within the game is to go evolving characters. All characters I have collected are at least at 4*, and I'm upgrading them to 5* slowly but steadily. I'm trying to balance this rate of character progress with the rewards I'm getting.

What happened to me is that I ran out of 3* yellow evo shards. Nothing strange here, I'm running Lord of Light on sundays, and I am getting a few of them. BUT... I noticed that among the evo materials that Battlefield skull quests grant, none had been 3* yellow evo shards for more than a month. 3* from other colours keep showing occasionally, but none are yellow. The same happens with sacrifice rewards, I'm getting lots of different kinds of rewards except -you've guessed it- 3* yellow evo shards.

Can anyone else confirm if we aren't getting 3* yellow evo shards from these sources? Is there a problem in the servers or am I being unlucky? I'll thank any contribution you may make.

Probably this was supposed to be normal. Any dev that comes here to answer you is going to say that "there is no problem in our servers regarding the evo materials".

Welcome to LotB's time / investment reward system

OS
    Android
    This is gonna sound stupid but here goes. I noticed a while back that if any evo material in your inventory dropped under the amount needed to upgrade a character (ie less than 9 rainbow 3* evo shards or 6 colored 3* evo shards), it took forever to farm that specific item. But if you make sure you always keep the minimum needed to evolve a character at all times, it seems that the item you need won't stop dropping. I know it sounds stupid, and that I may need a tinfoil hat, 😁 but it feels like the game knows what you need and is actively denying you. I once went through 7 refills in Lol before a single 3*evo shard would drop.

OS
    Android
    I've been looking for 3 * evo shards since last Sunday and only got 2 in total, it seems that the drop rate is almost zero, I do not know what else to say ... but I think this is "working as intended".
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    iOS
    I like Farmers tinfoil hat idea.
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerEddie View Post
    This is gonna sound stupid but here goes. I noticed a while back that if any evo material in your inventory dropped under the amount needed to upgrade a character (ie less than 9 rainbow 3* evo shards or 6 colored 3* evo shards), it took forever to farm that specific item. But if you make sure you always keep the minimum needed to evolve a character at all times, it seems that the item you need won't stop dropping. I know it sounds stupid, and that I may need a tinfoil hat, �� but it feels like the game knows what you need and is actively denying you. I once went through 7 refills in Lol before a single 3*evo shard would drop.
    Well, this was the reality for me, thats why i just play LoL when needed.
    I didn't play LoL in a while because i didn't get new toons, once i got them i wanted to upgrade, three 4* toons, all of them Gunner type.
    So i did run with 3 refills (80x3) and i got exactly 15 from lol and a total of 18 (having 3 from Skull quests).
    Later in 2 days i wanted to upgrade a single 4* Warrior and it didn't drop a single one in 3 refills (plus 2 reload from time).
    Maybe is true or just stupid coincidence.
    Last edited by Icarus; 04-29-2018 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Didn't quote
    _______________________________Icarus-6959
    __________________________ Beast Eddie (MAXED)
    _____________I left the game [Feel free to remove me as a trooper]

________________________Don't you think I'm a savior?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save you?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save your life?..._______...(repeat 666 times)

OS
    Android
    Well yesterday I nedeed six 3* yellow evo shard and I got them quite easily farming LoL
    Grim-8797