Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Any reason NOT to blow my Ironite stack on this event?

Already picked up 1 Lillith soul (RED WOOT!) and am already 30 shards into the next.

Is there any reason NOT to blow every bit of Ironite I have refilling sands?

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    I have picked up my first two Liliths (finally!) from this event (Sentinel and Warrior), and I intend to spend every single bit of the Ironite I've saved since the last frag event trying to get more. If Liliths are what you are after, chasing this one as hard as possible makes all the sense in the world!
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    I really hope that worth it. I don't have many strong toons, my main Eddie is Shaman level 100, don't feel like i can auto higher levels then VII. Already spent 240 on refills and manage to get sentinel gemini 5 minutes ago and only 125 lilith frags. I have more 280 iron saved, i'm starting to feel sad cuz i don't think i'll get my Lili

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogami View Post
    Is there any reason NOT to blow every bit of Ironite I have refilling sands?
    Maybe if you're eagerly waiting for (what we suspect will be) the launch of Clansman Eddie this month.
    Satan81-5023

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    Maybe if you're eagerly waiting for (what we suspect will be) the launch of Clansman Eddie this month.
    I guess... if you're one of those folks who actually GETS characters from event souls! lol For me, that's a guaranteed recipe for disappointment.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    .. or if you ONLY get the same Lilith over and over and over and over and over it might not be wise.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Solid points.

Also: First read as "Klansman Eddie" and thought huh...this seems....problematic.

OS
    iOS
    I've had 6 Gunner Liliths (pulled another one again from frags this event).. 2 Assassin.. 1 Magus, 1 Sentinel, and I had to buy the Warrior with frontier coins.

I'm not blowing a bunch of ironite when I have the 2 event characters (actually 3 M and 2 S) in the HOPES that I DON't pull yet ANOTHER Gunner Lilith.

But.. your milage may vary
    Last edited by Yup; 05-10-2018 at 10:10 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    What's the next Lilith I should target? Red has been pretty cool so far.

OS
    iOS
    Well, I really only use the Gunner and Warrior. But other teams like the blue and green. The one you see least is the Assassin. I can't say if that's because that's all they have or because they choose to use those over the others.
    Last edited by Yup; 05-10-2018 at 10:35 PM.
    CLANLESS