Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Yeah the RNG in this game is incredibly wild, the most obvious proof was from this sacrifice event. I wasted all of my gold rinsing and repeating through hundreds of rare souls and dozens of legendary souls and I only have four 5* characters to show for it. 3 were dupes. I won't even get on how many 4*s I got.

I never really got to say I'm sorry to hear about the bad stuff that happened to you since I had just woken up and was on just one track at the time, but that really sucks about what happened.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Sorry for you loss man. Best to you in the future. You listed lots of good reasons to leave the game.

OS
    iOS
    Hey man, I’m sorry. I probably didn’t use the best choice of words in my post there. Hopefully you know what I meant though. I’ll talk to you soon.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    that's a desaster for the community spon. your ideas, your posts and your humor was among the smartest and funniest things i have ever read here. wish you all the best buddy and i will miss your opinions and posts here. thank god we are not done yet, so we can crush another universe .

cya later

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    "Characters, not features, make the money."

I'm curious how they know.... I've never seen any new playable content since I started playing.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Spon,

Sad to see you go. I always enjoy your posts. Very informative. We all seem to forget that it's just a game. Something to distract us from the real world. My deepest condolences on your loss. Best of luck to you and your family.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Good luck man.

It's getting tough to log in lately, since the only real content is pvp and relics really messed that up. I started playing that other game people were talking about, and so far I'm having more fun there. It's kind of glitchy, but I haven't hit the P2W junk yet.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Good luck Spon. I enjoyed your posts here. Hope your real life is full of positive for the foreseeable future.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    Android
    all good players leave.........wake up NF
    gl to you Sponholz
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    I don't visit the forum so much as before, but when i do, most of my Long time troopers leaves, damn it.

It is true, but also that was explicitly while playing games like this (F2P). Of course the LOTB team, that take their time to talk here, has nothing to do with it. So it is really good and i share your opinion that besides the game they are good people.

RIP my LotB troopers too.
    I guess this game is making something or the it will just pass away, leaving only: people that plays the game for a long time and just stills plays (including me), or just new people that will get bored soon once they realize that no new content will be released (applies also for all the players). Anyways the players count will just decrease until only 100-200 stay on the game (Experimented on many games), then they proceed to shut down the servers when the Profit falls.
    But well, there is a long path until that day comes, but the moment when the most loyal players leaves is happening right now, and started a couple of months ago.

Just to don't make it so long, i want to say thanks for the daily badges, and to share the new toons while events were happening. A lot of inactive troopers were kicked but you stay there for a long of time.
    Good bye dude.
    _______________________________Icarus-6959
    __________________________ Beast Eddie (MAXED)
    _____________I left the game [Feel free to remove me as a trooper]

________________________Don't you think I'm a savior?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save you?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save your life?..._______...(repeat 666 times)