OS
    iOS

Beast and Angel talismans

Not sure if it is intended but the Beast is ignoring Block Passive characters. In the image the Beast killed all allies and left the Block character alive.

Name:  Beast Ignore.PNG
Views: 1296
Size:  1.30 MB

Angel talismans are still not working properly since April update. Here we see the beginning MY turn and yet the Smite and Permadeath remain. This has happened multiple times in particular when debuffs get double stacked. For instance if you have two rounds of stun, the talisman will only clear one round instead of all of them. While the AI opponent can have a permanent Cleanse buff up from Visions eddie. This AI Cleanse cannot be removed in anyway and it Cleanses the opponent every round.

Name:  Angel Bugged.PNG
Views: 1379
Size:  1.30 MB
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Did they die from damage over time effects, which the beast has a ton of. These bypass blockers.

OS
    iOS
    Nope it was a one big direct hit. They were up at the start and then dead. It was not Fury move either. Just regular attack.

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    judging from the massive silver/negative effects on the blocker, i assume, the beast used his fury.
    Just tested my beast against a red blocker in PVP: nothing unusual. Sure the other toons and the eddie take damage off the single attack from the beast, but that's normal. Plus your enemy has the yellow lilith, which does multiple damage in small hits. And as it's not considered as high damage, it's not getting blocked. (only damage above 50% off your life), so every damage below gets through.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by satani View Post
    judging from the massive silver/negative effects on the blocker, i assume, the beast used his fury.
    Just tested my beast against a red blocker in PVP: nothing unusual. Sure the other toons and the eddie take damage off the single attack from the beast, but that's normal. Plus your enemy has the yellow lilith, which does multiple damage in small hits. And as it's not considered as high damage, it's not getting blocked. (only damage above 50% off your life), so every damage below gets through.
    Thanks for the clarification Santani, that makes more sense.

Still need some resolve on the Angel talismans not working. Hope they get fixed soon. Had this same thing happen again two nights ago this time chain both AGP and Visions where stunned 3 consecutive rounds and there were no other factors hitting them. Cleanse never happened.

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Angel Talismans seem to be working, it's just that sometimes they cleanse before the attack is finished.

I've seen the similar thing happen when I'm on offense and the other team has a yellow Lilith. She gives out immunity before my attack is even finished. It doesn't seem to be stopping my debuffs, but it looks broken AF.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?