Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    The perfect character for this event is one of the top prizes: the witch doctor.

His basic can apply lower accurancy on single targets and power move can inflict doom and block beneficial efects to all enemies.

By the way, heroic souls are a good adiction to the game.

OS
    iOS
    'Nearly' done on this one other than the standard cosmos numeric grind and doom - I used GRE, Val (with Zone talisman) and then a mix of Crimson dog and then Sentinel CR. Zones are worth using as they can generate doom though it is an 8 power cost! Just got 212 doom to do (!!) and then the cosmos grind.......590 of those to go!

Yeeha!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I'm setting my champion as grim reaper Eddie to help with the quest.

OS
    iOS
    Just wanted to share my success team for all missions:

Coalgiver- lower accuracy for 2 turns on basic attack
    Sentinel Undead Rescuer- 75 % Block beneficial effects on basic attack
    The Alchemist- 25 % Doom on special attack (cost 5); alternative: assassin undead rescuer with same stats (cost 6)
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

Quote Originally Posted by Coletrain View Post
    Side note: I didn’t see this message (or a May event teaser) in game, are those forthcoming?
    We wanted to give this new event some time to shine first. The Teaser's been up for a bit over here.

Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    How many Heroic fragments are needed for a Soul?
    50 Heroic Fragments per soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Well I don't see any drop rates for the heroic souls but with only 10 characters I can't imagine they'd be that low.
    We had some delays with getting it up right away, but it was there pretty soon after the event launched.

However, because the Heroic Soul is a new, persistent addition, it's not at the top of the list. It's right now sitting between the class mythical souls and the class rare souls (although I'm probably going to be sitting down with a teammate to clean up that ordering at some point this week).

Quote Originally Posted by DIEDD View Post
    one question... the guaranteed 5 * characters (Cyborg, VHE and the others) will change with the months? I mean, this month will be these and the other month could be 7son, POM, or another character? or they will be the same forever.
    The featured 5★ character fragments will change every 2 weeks, but they'll be featured again as the bonus reward for Heroic Souls eventually.

In addition, 5★ character fragments will also be featured separate from the Heroic Souls as event rewards as well.

OS
    Android
    The Heroic Souls are a very nice addition to the game, good job NF. One of the key missing elements was the ability to work towards specific souls like the fragments do. You've managed to handle it as yet another long-term goal again (seems like it could take months to amass 500 frags for one character with the 2-week increments), but it's an improvement nonetheless.

Now, what do we need to do to get a Raid system built for guilds here, based on a Somewhere In Time land? Do you need me to outline a plan for it? If I put together a database schema and some concept plans as a starting point to jump from, can we work towards that? Let me know what we can do to help get something like that in place.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    iOS
    Second Heroic soul I got Witch Doctor! Now I can get the Doom done since I had no Doom characters except GRE whom I never use. For the others I used

Warrior Possessed Rockets - Target - Deals 3 Hits of Physical with 50% to lower Accuracy for two turns Power Move launch 30% chance to Block Beneficial Effects

Val, Starblind 35% to Lower Accuracy and 35% to Block Beneficial

Set Witch Doctor as my champ for anyone else that needs him on my Trooper List
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    I dig the heroic souls. Nice way to allow players to go after specific characters. I will be sitting out the current three line-ups as I have all the characters they are offering. Hoping to see a SSE or Iron Eddie next time!

All in all, decent event that can assist with building our roster in anticipation for the Gauntlet.

Edit: misspelling
    Last edited by Ironstyle; 05-01-2018 at 10:50 PM.

OS
    Android
    Lower accuracy went quickly with the Crimson P. Dog. I'm over half way on the block beneficial effects with a Pharaoh Sun Spirit (red mask thing). The doom looks to be the challenge. Running GRE + a zoned out Gunner Dog for that at the moment.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    1- Ox Cultist

Still.. I like this overall addition and the ability to collect frags for various 5 star characters.. even if I got them all the hard way (damn it!)
    Last edited by Yup; 05-02-2018 at 03:27 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..