Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

A Heroic Debut - Earn a NEW Kind of Soul!

A special new soul is now available with a much higher chance of Samurai Eddie and The Witch Doctor!

Heroic Souls are a new kind of soul that is debuting in this event. It has a small pool of characters that constantly rotates, making it an ideal soul to collect if you see a character you’re looking for in its pool or upcoming pool! You can find out more about this new soul in the bottom half of this post.

From now until May 7th, 5 PM PT, you can start earning the new Heroic Souls from Event Challenges! These event challenges are inspired by one of the currently-featured 5★ characters, the Witch Doctor! Clear cosmos quests and inflict negative effects that he utilizes to earn Heroic Soul Fragments!

What are Heroic Souls?

Heroic Souls are a new kind of soul that players can earn from the store and from select events. These souls guarantee a 3★-5★ character, but there’s a few important factors separate this soul from other souls:

• The list of possible characters is much smaller. This means that if you see a character you want, it’s much more likely to be earned in that soul compared to other Rare-quality souls, or even Legendary-quality souls!
    • Every opening of a Heroic Soul will also give you 10 character fragments for a specific 5★ character. Collect 500 to get the guaranteed 5★ character!
    • The list of characters you can earn from it change every two weeks (both the randomly possible characters and the guaranteed 5★ character fragments). It doesn’t matter when you earned the soul; the character you will earn is determined when you open the soul, so saved up souls will change what they can give over time!

Until May 14th, 5 PM PT, each Heroic Soul opened will guarantee 10 Cyborg Eddie fragments, and will give you one of the following characters:

• Samurai Eddie (5★ Warrior)
    • The Witch Doctor (5★ Sentinel)
    • Magus Undead Rescuer (4★ Magus)
    • Gunner Hellraiser (4★ Gunner)
    • Astra, Valkyrie Slayer (4★ Assassin)
    • Warrior Golden Son (3★ Warrior)
    • Magus Allied Soldier (3★ Magus)
    • Sentinel Corrupt Ox Cultist (3★ Sentinel)
    • Gunner Dog (3★ Gunner)
    • Burning Mummy Dog (3★ Assassin)

You can confirm what characters it currently can reward from the Heroic Soul page in the News Feed, which is accessible by tapping the scroll button in the top-right of the game’s Main HUB. This page will also indicate what the upcoming rotations will be for the Heroic Soul.

Methods to Collect Heroic Souls

Every month will have multiple events which reward Heroic Soul Fragments (not as many as this initial event, but at least enough for a few souls). In addition, we plan on adding Heroic Souls and Heroic Soul Fragments as possible rewards via other features as well, both current features and upcoming ones. We will announce such additions in game update threads as they happen.

Additionally, Heroic Souls are also available in the store at all times, but are limited to a certain amount of purchases per month.

Regarding 5★ Character Fragments from Heroic Souls

Because of the high requirement for the 5★ character fragments, it may seem like you’d need an impossible amount of Heroic Souls to earn the character. But fear not, as the Heroic Soul will eventually rotate back to previously featured character fragments, and we will also have other events in the future that will award these 5★ character fragments. Use Heroic Souls to kickstart your collection to earning these iconic, meta-defining characters!

Interesting, this sounds like a nice way to get some of those random characters you may be missing.

Side note: I didn’t see this message (or a May event teaser) in game, are those forthcoming?

OS
    iOS
    Hopefully I can finally get Astra. Only character I am missing from that list.

OS
    Android
    No mai Event teaser?

OS
    Android
    The path to my elusive Cyborg. Great news!!

How many Heroic fragments are needed for a Soul?
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    I've grown quite fond of that Witch Doctor, and his Doom ability.

Banned
    Pff, no owls

OS
    Android
    Just checked here, and decided to log and say that this is a step on the right direction.

Good news for those who still play.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    iOS
    This looks to be a very nice addition. I’m missing the witch dr. Hope he drops.

Where is the May calander?

OS
    Android
    Nice permanent addition. Good thing I already have Witch Doctor, Samurai Eddie and Cyborg Eddie or else I'd be a bit too excited
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings