Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I'm so happy to see this new addition that I'm even with a silly grin on my face. I really want to complete this event. Very well guys! You are finally moving in the right direction. All my ironites to get Cyborg Eddie!

Up the Irons!!! \ ,, /

OS
    Android
    Well I don't see any drop rates for the heroic souls but with only 10 characters I can't imagine they'd be that low.

Funny story, I'm going through skull quests and got just one rare soul, but out of that soul came a Witch Doctor. Well wow, event already half over lmao.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    I like this, a lot. I don't have Edward the Great and currently have all of the characters in the first round. Save the frags, I shall.

OS
    Android
    I like these mission type events. Let's hope the witch doctor pops out of one of those souls with a ooo-eee ooo-a-a 😁. One of my very few missing characters. The crimson pup makes really quick work of the acc down missions. Green buzz works real well for blocking buffs. Val too but tends to use her power move too much. Was running grim reaper throughout those for a few Fury Dooms on the side. Now it's Grimmy, purple buzz and eda (really high special to fire off fury more often) with Zones to deal with the Doom missions. Good luck everyone getting your desired character.

OS
    Android
    These souls seem to have a greater chance of something good dropping. I just hope that other 5* Eddie's are also made available through the fragments every two weeks.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Kudos for offering some easier ways to get harder characters.

I don't currently need any of these, but it's nice to offer a higher probability.

(Now.. be prepared for the rants about only getting the 3 star dogs and owls )
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    While this is certainly a nice addition - it's just another insane grind for guaranteed stuff.

About the Heroic Souls itself - I'm not too excited: 1.5% for a 5*, 9.5% for a 4* and 89% for a 3*. There is a reason why those numbers are well hidden ...

At least with AoP, Green Buzz and Grim Reaper those missions are rather easy to fulfill on autoplay ... but it's just pressing a few buttons and let the device run - doesn't fulfill my definition of fun yet (hint: new playable content!)
    Last edited by hold; 05-01-2018 at 05:14 AM.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    I really like the concept behind those heroic souls. Great that they are fragments as well so we don’t need to convert them until the character we are after shows up.

Well done devs!
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Still: no event Teaser, NF?

OS
    iOS
    Which are the best Eddies / Toons / Talismans for collecting the event achievements?