Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    You grow so f'ing sick of defense teams getting 3, 4, 6, 8 turns in a row.... but yeah. suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure the AI doesn't get a boost at all, right?

- Stormseye said the same thing happens to him too
    Last edited by Yup; 05-07-2018 at 06:15 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    When you fight 15 PvP battles and don't get first strike ONCE! But yeah suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure the AI doesn't get a boost.

- Stormseye said the same thing happens to him too
    Last edited by Yup; 05-07-2018 at 06:15 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    You grow so f'ing sick of defense teams getting 3, 4, 6, 8 turns in a row.... but yeah. suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure the AI doesn't get a boost at all, right?
    soooooooooooooooooooo sick of it
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Your last three posts, Yup, are exactly why I stopped playing PvP beyond events and the daily requirement.

OS
    iOS
    PvP would be great if they merely eliminated the defense boost.. which apparently doesn't exist even though all players seem to experience it.

Well.. that and removed Relics.

I can't complain too loudly. I do win often even without first strike. But it is terribly frustrating to fight battle after battle after battle feeling like your team has one arm tied behind its back. Buff stealers don't steal... stunners don't stun, extra turns never fire, counterstrike never fires, passive disable doesn't....... yet EVERy defensive team seems to have all this in droves.. every team.

I've actually done some testing with PHP and random number generation. I would estimate the DEF teams gets approximately a 15% accuracy boost... and that's why all those extra turns, stealing, stuns, etc., all work more often for the D team.
    Last edited by Yup; 05-07-2018 at 03:01 PM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Agreed 100%. Relics need to be PvE boost only. The coin toss needs to be a real 50/50, cause let's face it, going 15 battles in a row losing the coin toss is NOT 50/50. I don't do so bad in PvP when I try, but I hardly have the motivation to try anymore. I'll never get top 250. Too much to do in the real world, especially since I'm about to have my baby in roughly 2 weeks. I'll likely be a ghost for a bit then. Point being, PvP is not fun enough or offers enough motivation to play very much. For me, anyway.

OS
    iOS
    .. you have Prisoner on your team and immunity at start.. defense team has Prisoner and no immunity... Your ENTIRE team has passives disabled.. their team as ZERO passives disabled. .....

Stormseye said the same thing happens to him too
    Last edited by Yup; 05-07-2018 at 06:16 PM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by ironstyle View Post
    agreed 100%. Relics need to be pve boost only. The coin toss needs to be a real 50/50, cause let's face it, going 15 battles in a row losing the coin toss is not 50/50. I don't do so bad in pvp when i try, but i hardly have the motivation to try anymore. I'll never get top 250. Too much to do in the real world, especially since i'm about to have my baby in roughly 2 weeks. I'll likely be a ghost for a bit then. Point being, pvp is not fun enough or offers enough motivation to play very much. For me, anyway.
    congrats!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Yup; 05-07-2018 at 03:12 PM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Thanks!

For Christmas, my wife bought me father/child matching Iron Maiden shirts. I'm stoked to walk around with my son wearing a shirt with Eddie on it.

OS
    Android
    Oh, and to stay on topic...

...You cash in all event souls and get only 1 4*...