Thread: New Player

OS
    Android

New Player

Hello,

New to the game. Just got the free Pharoh Eddie. Looking for good strategies/team suggestion for a low level player who hasn't spent any real money. I've got Wicker man Eddie (level 30) and Mummy Eddie (level 45) using 3* wicker dog and 4* harpie. Any help welcolmed.

OS
    iOS
    Welcome to the forum. Pharaoh would be a solid Eddie to work with. Is that the Sentinel Harpy? She would be a solid toon as well.

OS
    Android
    Read all the guides in the forum, as they have lots of helpful tips. Work towards being able to do the skull quests, especially the soul skull quests. You'll earn something that can get you some new characters. Participate in the monthly events. You will also want to add troopers fo help complete missions and gain trooper badges, which are useful currency in the store. I'll be your trooper if wanted. I'm metalking-3386.

OS
    Android
    Welcome to the forum mate, if you need any help i am here to help you And you can add me as trooper.. i am daily player
    Ranko-3190 - Playing all troopers every day
    Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Save your skill shards.
    Don't sacrifice any Eddie till you have a dupe. There are missions later you might want to do that will require a specific Eddie that can't be earned back.

OS
    Android
    Not sure if someone mentioned it. Don't bother with Wickerman Eddie at all... He's completely useless. Focus on Pharaoh Eddie as he can take you all the way to the end of the game. If you have the green harpy, level her up, if it's the blue or red one then don't bother.
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    It may be beneficial to post your username so people could see what you are working with and give you pointers. Plus it may help find troopers as well.

OS
    Android
    Is it possible for new players to pick up Troopers at Level 100? When I was at that stage it seemed to offer me similarly levelled trooper opportunities...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan