Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Talismans for Wrath and Beelzebub

Hey everyone, I just pulled Wrath today and bought Beelzebub with frontier coins today. I was wondering what talismans you guys like to use on them? I admit I'm sort of at a loss as to what to do with them. Build for straight damage? Do they need some defensiveness to them? What are your thoughts? Thanks guys!

OS
    Android
    I don't know if it's a good build, but I have my wrath fitted with a set of immortal talismans (I feel he drops pretty quickly) and counter talismans. He seems to do okay with that in my experience. Others may have a better build. I don't have Beelz, so can't help ya there.

OS
    Android
    Hey. Big mistake... Don't buy anything from Eternal Soul (Wrath, Beez, Eternity Eddie, or Claire) and Trooper soul (Trooper Eddie, Lady something, Bastion, Warlord) using frontier coins. You will DEFINITELY regret it later on.

Wrath can be easily killed, Beez can survive a bit longer... Wrath is meh at the moment (especially since his unfriendly 666 neighbor, the Beast, joined team Eddie apparently) , Beez is slightly better since it's being used more now as it goes really well with the red stripper (Lilith).

When I used to use them, I would use immortal and thorns talisman on wrath , counter and guard shield on beez...hope that helps
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    "the red stripper (Lilith)."

Does that mean that all the Lilliths are Strippers?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    "the red stripper (Lilith)."

Does that mean that all the Lilliths are Strippers?
    Pole Dancers*... my bad
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Any particular reason why I'm going to regret it?

Also where do I pick up some counter talismans? I see them often in the arena but I have yet to see any myself.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Toirneach View Post
    Any particular reason why I'm going to regret it?

Also where do I pick up some counter talismans? I see them often in the arena but I have yet to see any myself.
    He means.. they released the 2500 FC Alexander Eddie... that surely won't be the last Frontier Coin only character. You can get Eternals and Troopers via fragments.. do that.. don't buy them with frontier coins.

And you only see Wrath in the area at lower tiers. He is easily killed at a certain point (as are all the Eternals and Troopers). If anything, Frontier Coins would be better spent on Liliths if you feel you must spend them. (But Liliths can also be gained via fragment events, so......)

Truth is the Assassin Corrupt Droid, fully skill sharded, will hit just as hard as Wrath. That's what I used for quite a while while collecting Eternal fragments. Then I got Wrath... haven't used him after the first day. He's really been de-powered far too much.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I guess that makes sense, but I'm not sure how much I care for AtG Eddie. At that price it'd take forever to do. It took me months to even get enough coins for Beelz, who knows how long it would take to get AtG...

I haven't decided on if I would use Wrath for Arena, but I have a decent setup. I can consistently and fairly effortlessly get to about 2k in arena with the team I have. I'm a collector and I really just would like to have what I can get my hands on. I bought Beelz because I actually have a couple ideas for him. Wrath was just a lucky pull.

OS
    iOS
    Personally I like Beelzebub. I used him in arena for a while and still use him in a lot of cosmos content.
    I run Strike and Shell talismans. The Shell are because he was getting eaten on the first turn without them.
    Strike is fun watching the Physical Burns stack up to the top of the screen on a good round.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Toirneach View Post
    I guess that makes sense, but I'm not sure how much I care for AtG Eddie. At that price it'd take forever to do. It took me months to even get enough coins for Beelz, who knows how long it would take to get AtG...

I haven't decided on if I would use Wrath for Arena, but I have a decent setup. I can consistently and fairly effortlessly get to about 2k in arena with the team I have. I'm a collector and I really just would like to have what I can get my hands on. I bought Beelz because I actually have a couple ideas for him. Wrath was just a lucky pull.
    Well fair enough. But buying one of the pole dancers (Lilith) with frontier coin would have been much better... They are OP at the moment and you can't easily get them unlike eternity and trooper souls
    Down Under Clan