Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Wrath is still a good toon. Kamuz, one of the best players in the game has Wrath on his defense for a few weeks now. His is one of the few teams that gives me trouble in the arena.

He certainly hits harder than the a-corrupt droid (300 more magic & attack) plus can remove buffs, and has a nice fury since it was boosted some time ago.

I could certainly work with Wrath. He does need some protection though. Pair with a toon that has block as a passive, or put some green on him.

OS
    Android
    I have the Assassin Lilith already. Right now I'm theorycrafting a few teams I'd like to try out. I needed Beelz for a few. Lilith will always be strong, there's time. I absolutely don't regret my transaction.

OS
    iOS
    I mean the talismans I use for Wrath are just 6 Assassin talismans, and for Beelzebub I have 3 paralysis and 3 invisibility talismans. Not necessarily the best build but I think it works well for me.

OS
    iOS
    While I agree in theory not to use Frontier Coins, with RNG you ARE NOT guaranteed any character what so ever. I've opened 9 Eternal souls now and still haven't dropped Wrath.

Now that Frontier Coins are changing in role, I think they should be dropping instead of Eternal/Trooper/Lilth soul frags. That way the player can choose what to buy and not be left up to RNG.

As far as a build out for Belzy, I have Energy and Counter on mine. Eternals seem to steal energy almost all the time on the first turn, and the proc on counter seems very common on Eternals as well. So those are handy things to have in your pocket with that build out.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired