Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Dear troopers, feel free to drop me.

The Relic problem has pretty much drained any desire I had left to keep playing this game. If you need to use any of my talisman sets, you can get ahold of me on Discord: Reeb99#5410

I won't delete the game yet, but I probably won't be logging on much, either.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    What's the relic problem?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    What's the relic problem?
    It's only a problem for some people. Since there's a huge boost for those who saved a bunch of iron coins there was a gap between them and those who couldn't buy a whole bunch at once. Tbh I never thought it was a big deal, eventually the arena will sort itself out.

What would HELP would be if the GAUNTLET was RELEASED
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    If you have to wait for the system to eventually sort itself out, it was a bad fucking idea in the first place. Every pvp match lately: I either lose immediately to bullshit relics and bullshit RNG, or I win so easily that it's boring as fuck. These guys seriously don't know how to keep a game interesting, they are just sucking every last penny they can from the whales.
    Reeb99-9320

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    If you have to wait for the system to eventually sort itself out, it was a bad fucking idea in the first place. Every pvp match lately: I either lose immediately to bullshit relics and bullshit RNG, or I win so easily that it's boring as fuck. These guys seriously don't know how to keep a game interesting, they are just sucking every last penny they can from the whales.
    Sounds like a normal match to me. You either win or you lose. It's the amount of time it takes for either result that really matters.

They could have easily make this alot more evenly paced by letting you only buy 2-3 relics a week, it would have put everyone on much more even ground. Also, dude the relics are free lmao. You can't really make them a p2w argument since ironite is so easily farmable.

But I guess I'm talking out of my ass since I'm not a hardcore player. Hell, I'm barely even casual these days lol

OS
    Android
    Yeah it wouldn't have been so bad if they had a limit on how many you get per week.

Some players had a huge hoard of coins and burned them right away. Before the relics, you at least always had a chance. Now, you either have the relics to do it or you don't. Need skill shards? You fall behind if you get them from pvp. That's where the whales get ahead, they just get their skill shards and frontier coins from packs. They never have to stop buying relics.
    Reeb99-9320

OS
    Android
    Sounds like a case of (dare I say it) old school LOTB players vs new vs the big fat wallet players.
    I do have a few relics but I only gather them during PVP events,
    I have nothing banked never have done, if I collect it I.e: skill shards, shards, runes, dupe toons I use 'em up immediately.
    unlike what I seem to be reading is the norm.
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Yeah I only get relics around arena events too. Other than that there's no reason to play since the rewards are pretty trashy

OS
    Android
    we shouldn't hijack this thread i think, since this is disrespectful to reeb. thanks for all the contribution man, the fact that longtime players and forum members fall like flies shows, how messy this game really is. hope you will come back in 2019-2020 once we get gauntlet... not sure if there will be more than 5 forum members active, but well we all know who is to blame.

take care man \m/

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the "heads up" and for the badges! Best of luck to you.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹