OS
    Android

Strange frustrations, what have you experienced?

Hello everyone I thought I'd start a thread on things you may have experienced I certainly have and why is it so?
    Very quickly I may be relatively new to the forums but I have been playing LOTB since October 2016 so not so new to the game...
    Anyway let me give you some examples:
    You have all but filled the sacrificial vortex getting that last tincy wincy bit filled is like trying to fill the last quadrant all over again.
    Or
    When you need to farm a particular colour 3* evolution shard they will never drop, but if you have a plentiful supply the game seems to rain that colour 3* shard consistently.

I have a few more examples but I think you get my drift, can you give a few more examples or explain why this happens?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

When a fragment event happens, and at the start you get a couple 20 or 50 frags, but then by the last 10 you need to use like 2 or 3 ironite refills to get the last bit.

OS
    Android
    That's a great example, I've experienced that one quite a few times!

I occasionally check out prospective troopers teams from requests sent to me, quite often I see teams with multiple dupes of characters of which I don't seem to be able to get even 1 of......grrrrr!

I'm always jealous looking at some troopers with Shaman Eddie and I'll never get him. Because after getting Warrior CotD, I'll get him for the rest of my 5* Warrior soul existence.

Another I'm not sure if they fixed, but when you exit Autoplay, for some reason the speed was doubled or something until the next room, or you cycle through the game speed a couple times.

OS
    Android
    I haven't noticed that one, but I have recycled dupe Shaman Eddie a couple of times.... eeesh am I bad LOL.....?

Only need to look below to see what the bane of my LOTB existence is...

You will get him one day!

OS
    Android
    Constantly getting the same character drop in the Heroic souls event.

eg: 4 Gunner Dogs in a row.

Now I know that the changes of getting a 3 star char are like 90% of the time, but you'd think getting 4 of the same thing would be unlikely, even with such a reduced char set.

Note: On the 5th I got the Witch Doctor (tho already got that). Haven't redeemed any more yet.

And getting in before anyone else:

Name:  rng-rng-everywhere.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  27.6 KB

OS
    Android
    I feel you're pain, we've all been there or will punish ourselves further for that one.

Another frustration I just got was all week I have been fishing from fellow troopers on the forums for help with missions I.e zone talisman mission, predator/lightning talisman mission.
    Well I have been farming Level 10 garden of dismay for months with no luck, but farming for runes today on full auto mode, in the process of this I have now picked up a full set of lightning talismans so technically don't need help any further.

I am incredibly grateful to all those who have assisted me b.t.w.
    Happy to paid it forward and lend a trooper to whoever needs help too!

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I feel you're pain, we've all been there or will punish ourselves further for that one.

Another frustration I just got was all week I have been fishing from fellow troopers on the forums for help with missions I.e zone talisman mission, predator/lightning talisman mission.
    Well I have been farming Level 10 garden of dismay for months with no luck, but farming for runes today on full auto mode, in the process of this I have now picked up a full set of lightning talismans so technically don't need help any further.

I am incredibly grateful to all those who have assisted me b.t.w.
    Happy to paid it forward and lend a trooper to whoever needs help too!
    Congrats, man! I will return my champ to normal.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools