OS
    iOS

Open all special areas daily

It's not like we get anything that great from them. Why wait up to four days to get another five star yellow shard. Open em all or add some legendary souls to the mix please. Anything to spice it up.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    I'm down with that haven't got a skill shard or anything good in forever. Don't see a point to the a long timer I could see a day or so but 5 days.
    Last edited by Eagleknight; 09-25-2016 at 10:24 PM.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    yep agree, it's so stupid to wait 5 days and getting nothing all the time. maybe 2 days would be also okay but 5 days is a joke. and gettin 1* and 2* runes/shards is also a joke.
    special locations should have special loot, and there is nothing special with 2* rainbowshards. why not specialize on the realy rare stuff like talismans and 3* rainbow runes/shards

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Only got to play 5 out of 12 tonight. Got my 5 star yellow shards. What is it with those shards and the 5 star red runes. I seem to always get these. I can use the shards since I finally got soldier Eddie to 5 stars this morning. The runes though... It's cheaper to use two 4 star runes for the same amount of experience.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Its so bull shit, waiting a week for some red runes... 4 of them... I WANT GREENS FFS
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!