OS
    Android
    Ok that was my next guess...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    That sounds like a thought out team then. You can't really blame his fury if he has a supporting team that works for him. I haven't been hit by his fury so I can't guess how much damage it does, I'm only running off of what others are saying.

Besides, we need a good Assassin Eddie ever since VHE fell behind the times.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    That sounds like a thought out team then. You can't really blame his fury if he has a supporting team that works for him. I haven't been hit by his fury so I can't guess how much damage it does, I'm only running off of what others are saying.

Besides, we need a good Assassin Eddie ever since VHE fell behind the times.
    My team's no slouch.. and I've got a number of relics.. but that fury, especially with Ascension... does some serious damage. I just try and kill him before he gets the chance
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Oh come on now he isn’t that bad.

Seriously with Ascension he hits ok. Though SS hits harder.
    Relics do make a difference. I didn’t have a huge stock pile of ic when relics hit, but I have built my relics up since.

I ran into a few teams early on with a massive relic difference. 1-2 that were extremely hard to beat at first. I tended to just skip those players until I caught up a bit.

OS
    Android
    Yep that makes sense T-man think I'll give your defence team a miss till I put a bit more thought into my side kicks....
    But well done!!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Thanks rags. Build up those health relics.

OS
    Android
    Personally I think the assassin CR is more overpowered than Iron Eddie. The only real problem I see with Iron Eddie is when he has PI every turn, and you can't clear his buffs to take him out.

Keeping immunity is almost impossible unless you have the yellow Lilith. The problem arises when you combine yellow Lilith, IE, ACR, and another good character. Iron Eddie without those guys is no big deal. With them, it's bs.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    Personally I think the assassin CR is more overpowered than Iron Eddie. The only real problem I see with Iron Eddie is when he has PI every turn, and you can't clear his buffs to take him out.

Keeping immunity is almost impossible unless you have the yellow Lilith. The problem arises when you combine yellow Lilith, IE, ACR, and another good character. Iron Eddie without those guys is no big deal. With them, it's bs.
    i lost vs that team all turn = ie fury total joke
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post

Those 3 characters and Golden Pharaoh Dog are the worst to me.

Though I think any team with GPD on are buggers. I can’t stand that dog, especially teams with high powered Relics. It’s not that they can’t be beat, it’s just the time it takes too.

Actually just drew with a team where all they had was their GPD and I had a Warrior Lilith. Highest damaged I could do was 7,777 and every other round he’d heal himself for 17,203. Find teams with GPD in annoying, but first time I could never kill it.

OS
    Android
    I dont agree. Too much strong for a 4 stars. Relics just give more health or damage, abilities don't change...