Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Where did Alexander Eddie soul go?

I noticed the Alexander Eddie soul has disappeared from the Frontier Shop. What's up with that?

OS
    Android
    simple, the sale is over ... do not worry, he'll be back, maybe at 200 or 500 dollars in the store.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    Android
    So is he a long term goal or not.

OS
    iOS
    Is he gone for everyone? I have him so I thought he dropped off because of that.

Well, now you've got my spidey sense tingling... if he comes back as a frag event or a farmable soul after I got it him via 2500 FC.. I'm going to be hella pissed.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Whoops, we had a misconfiguration in the store since reset. That is now corrected; you'll see him again in the Frontier tab of the Store if you force close and relaunch the app.

Sorry about that, and thanks for the heads up about the missing character.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Is he gone for everyone? I have him so I thought he dropped off because of that.

Well, now you've got my spidey sense tingling... if he comes back as a frag event or a farmable soul after I got it him via 2500 FC.. I'm going to be hella pissed.
    Now, that would hardly make sense... how could you get pissed at that when you assured us what a fine value the deal was? After all... it's not like you just got him, right?

It's not though.. it's $200 for 5000 ironite, 2000 iron coins, 10 skill shards, a guaranteed New Eddie, Plus 2 4/5 star class characters, 2 sets of 5 class-specific Rare souls, and $500,000 gold.

I agree if it was JUST an Eddie for $200 it would be laughable. But there's more value in the purchases.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Whoops, we had a misconfiguration in the store since reset. That is now corrected; you'll see him again in the Frontier tab of the Store if you force close and relaunch the app.

Sorry about that, and thanks for the heads up about the missing character.
    Hmm, I just closed and relaunched the game, and he's not back.
    Just did a "force close app", still no Alex Eddie. :-\

OS
    Android
    I did a close and he did come back for me

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    Now, that would hardly make sense... how could you get pissed at that when you assured us what a fine value the deal was? After all... it's not like you just got him, right?
    Let's not pretend he wasn't the catalyst or primary selling point for the collection of Frontier Coins. It was good value, but also an "only path to" thing. If other paths are revealed, that's clearly bait-n-switch and unethical.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Let's not pretend he wasn't the catalyst or primary selling point for the collection of Frontier Coins. It was good value, but also an "only path to" thing. If other paths are revealed, that's clearly bait-n-switch and unethical.

While I see your logic here just fine, I would argue that people who bought the deal for Alex got what they paid for by getting that Eddie immediately, in addition to all the other goodies included in the packages. Never was it in any way promised that that would be the only way to get him (though I strongly suspect it will be, and that we are merely engaged in debating the hypothetical. )
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools