OS
    iOS

Problem With Extra Turns and In Game Purchases

I played against a Samuel Eddie, Warrior Lilith, and Gunner Dog multiple times and literaly everytime they each got 3 extra turns. Every time. I'm positive the Devs dont care about the player. $100 for in game content? Seriouly?! Not even A-list titles would go that far.

OS
    Android
    A lot of games have $99.99 packs, and some players do buy them. That's what you have to compete against, people with huge disposable incomes. It sucks.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    The Current PvP meta seems to REALLY favor extra turns and first strike for Defense.. wait 6/8 hours.. it'll change.

In spite of what Devs state, there seems to me to be CLEAR times when the AI DEF is weighted with more accuracy than the ATK team.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    In spite of what Devs state, there seems to me to be CLEAR times when the AI DEF is weighted with more accuracy than the ATK team.
    I have also noticed Blue Lilith has been particularly skewed in that she has been running on average 3-4 swings per turn without fail. That is in addition to regular ridiculous amount of counters/revenge issues and despite being shown some numbers in another post. SMP still revenges 90%of the time even on single hits at her.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121