Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    iOS
    I tend to note my badges number at reseat each night - I can then see if my daily badges are dropping in any noteable fashion - I then pay a little more attanetion to who is logging in or not - I not e the names and after a week ot two of intermittant in and out badges I drop them unless they have said they are doing this on here.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Hmmm I am currently seeing something happen that has never happened before, I have a personal record 6 x trooper requests none of which I can take....
    If any of you see this post I am sorry! I have had a third of my troopers for over a year now and recently picked up some more quality troopers, taking me to 50. It's not cool or smart to drop troopers doing a good job! If something changes I'll place it in the Troopers and Badges Forum threads.

Cheers rags

But keep searching there must be thousands or at least hundreds of potentials out there!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    My thoughts on that topic:
    - I never noted down who used my champ - too stressful and buggy notification
    - I prefer Eddie troopers aswell
    - I recommend AoE hitting Eddies, especially Navigator, for quick play
    - I recommend to change your champ during specific events with the need for a certain class and/or effect
    - up to 8 non-Eddie troopers are ok for Skull Quests
    - up to 10 days inactivity is "ok" for me (holiday)
    - if you plan a longer break or holiday, feel free to post it here in the forum
    - helping others with the talsiman combo missions is great, but please ensure that your Eddie is still capable to survive Powerslave at least
    - if you decide to quit, please leave a statement here in the forum and/or set your champ to a lvl1 char or something stupid to show that there is something happening. Additionally, sacrificing your full roaster is also a good indicator that you quit the game
    All together it is not that big thing. Even if you have some players that don't play every day you should get enough resources to get the weekly souls plus one skill shard (or even two, if needed).
    Have fun!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    The only time I check my troopers is if I have a new request notification. Then I just go down the list and anyone who is more than two days out I axe but I keep always 50. I only change to a non-eddie during events that require certain abilities that I hope will help other troopers. I was sent an inbox request once to change my champ to an eddie and I have always kept that except for events. Most of my troopers are daily players and sadly only a couple are from the forums..and I thought we were all friends

Yup did you type all those "swipes" or did you macro? lol
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I use my troopers every day... unless they AREN'T an Eddie.. then, sorry.. I won't use non-Eddie champions.. they are worthless..
    Interesting because from what I remember the game itself suggested to use non-Eddie troopers for more variety of characters. Personally, I don't find it to be a problem - after I use all the Eddies, I make a free spot for normal chars and just run the auto-replay again for those non-Eddie troopers. Sometimes they even come useful for certain tasks (like the recent BNW madness). Without the auto-replay, however, it would be a chore either way, Eddie or not.